Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1967 19' Belmont.. Any One Heard Of These?

chasinTail
    I have a 1967 Belmont 19' V-drive 5 degree flat bottom boat. i am trying to lean more about the boat i have just bought. I was wondering if anyone else has any knoledge about these boats. cappablilities, how safe, ect... ect.. anything would be great. THANKS!!
    -George

76BARRON
    I don't know about 67's but a little later they built some kick ass ski racers!!
    They were built very solid and run well in the rough stuff! I think a few board members have them ,so I would expect them to reply sooner or later so keep watching!
    GOOD LUCK with your new toy!
    Keep us posted with details or even a pic or two!
    What does it have in the way of an engine?v-drive?etc.....

chasinTail
    it had a 427 "vette" chevy motor in it when i bought it, but the motor was pretty tired. so i am now currently building a 454 for the boat. that leads me to asking the question of how reliable of a hull it is so i know how much motor is too much motor. i t has a 12 degree (i think) casale V drive in it. im working on the pics.. will be more than glad to post them. the boat was stored in a climate controled environment and covered its entire life so the gell coat and boat it self is in GREAT shape. its orange and green metalic with black interior capable of carring 5 people. the original owner said it was used for competition skiing and was also used in some circle racing. the boat riges GREAT and feels very stable and very strong. the boat does not show its age at all.

76BARRON
    no pic's , just little red x's !

load your pictures on ***boats page they do not allow cross linking to their website
    pat(slotracer)

76BARRON
    I am not an expert BUT ! It is my understanding that BELMONT 's are able to take quite a lot of motor and remain rock solid! Only if a blower is in your future then seek an expert! With the boards being so slow now (winter)It may be a little wile before the real experts reply!

Sleek-Jet
    load your pictures on ***boats page they do not allow cross linking to their website
    pat(slotracer)
    Sure they do... you need to right click on the picture and copy the URL from the properties, then use that in between the IMG tags...
    He's using the address for the page the pic is displayed on at ***boatpics...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9752bel02.jpg
    Is this the boat????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast