Thread: 375 pound hull

Cole
    I bought a 19'crusader tunnell, that is a 375'pound hull,three people can easly lift the boat with no motor.can this boat be used recreational at the river,without breaking in half.its a single seater and installing a new blown 509ci.Its ok, of course for the saturday evening drags at parker,but what about everyday hotrodding , big waves and big boats!!!!!! Cole

Bense468
    I wouldn't unless you want to sink that motor.

JohnwithJm
    I also have a crusader that is 300lbs You will have to be pick your spots could crack in rough water. Sounds like you will have a kick ass boat
    [This message has been edited by JohnwithJm (edited December 25, 2001).]

e-ticket
    I think i am going to have the same problem!
    I don't what make hull it is, but is also 18' tunnel (x drag boat hull). My wife and I can slid it off of the trailer when bare. I live in Ventura County and will probably have to pick Castaic or Casitas for local lakes. This thing even flexes when you push on the hull. Don't know the weight but one guy called it "next to a potatoe chip". Hope they let it on a small lake, will have a blown 468 in in it.

Cole
    Hey E-TICKET are you affilliated with E-TICKET boats out of Havasu??? i'm am VERY sold on that boat and maybe going to do a deal Cole

e-ticket
    Cole,
    I'm not affilliated with E-TICKET Boats out of Havasu. When I chose the username, I wasn't aware of the company. I'm just trying to restore a couple of boats which I hope will give me that type of ride and the adrennalin rush we all seem to be trying to acheive.
    Gary
    [This message has been edited by e-ticket (edited December 26, 2001).]