Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey guru -

lucky
    hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me

MAXIMUS
    :notam:

CrazyHippy
    So you think about Tony S. while sitting on the shitter???
    I prefer Playboy, but to each there own i guess.....
    BJH :supp:

Roland the Fisherman
    hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me
    I'm kinda with ya on this one Lucky. When I'm on the shitter and the air is a foul, the first thing that comes to mind is always bench racers.

BILLY.B
    hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me What the HELL is wrong with you lucky??. Reading a dictionary while on the shitter and thinking of Guru, are you and Hanson related :rollside:

You Te
    I'm kinda with ya on this one Lucky. When I'm on the shitter and the air is a foul, the first thing that comes to mind is always bench racers.
    Come on Roland, you can say it they both start with an S......Scarlata/shit.
    The words flow so easily together.
    You Te

Roland the Fisherman
    Come on Roland, you can say it they both start with an S......Scarlata/shit.
    The words flow so easily together.
    You Te
    Quit shaking the tight rope UT, I love all men and their boats!........(in a macho sort of way)

You Te
    Roland,
    if I'm real nice to Mr. Scarlata do you think he will model a pair of speedos for me?
    You Te

Roland,
    if I'm real nice to Mr. Scarlata do you think he will Teabag me and let me give him a rim job?
    You Te
    Dude, stop PM ing me!! I am forwarding all of your emails to Kimmy. I am sure he is gonna be pissed when he sees what you are doing.

You Te
    Dude, stop PM ing me!! I am forwarding all of your emails to Kimmy. I am sure he is gonna be pissed when he sees what you are doing.
    Oh no Tony, it call a sex sandwich and you're going to be the meat.
    You Te

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast