Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Elsinore this Saturday

Be there....
    Myself and a few others will be there tearing the place up.If your one of the few who didnt tear your boat apart for upgrades, come on out.
    An after party is definatly in order as well.
    Geez Chris, wish I would have known last week The boat is intact but the headers are down being ceramic coated. I wish I had something to even go down there and float, it's that close to the shop. Maybe I'll just come watch and kill a few beers. Hope the sun comes out early down there. It's in the 20's up here tonite. A couple more weeks and they'll be back on waiting for warmth. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

RR, I know you have some headers lyin' around the shop, slap em on and come hang out..
    The launch ramp Ive been using is the one after Marina west since marina west has been closed .. I get off at Nichols and go rt. on Riverside and that takes you right to it.
    Hope to see some of you guys there.
    CS

djdtpr
    Be there....
    Myself and a few others will be there tearing the place up.
    An after party is definatly in order as well.
    Damn both these sound like a good time,i wish i didnt have this stupid holliday bs to deal with!Maybe i can see if i can get out of going to the inlaws for an early xmas dinner and head on out.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Damn both these sound like a good time,i wish i didnt have this stupid holliday bs to deal with!Maybe i can see if i can get out of going to the inlaws for an early xmas dinner and head on out.
    DO IT!!!

RR, I know you have some headers lyin' around the shop, slap em on and come hang out..
    The launch ramp Ive been using is the one after Marina west since marina west has been closed .. I get off at Nichols and go rt. on Riverside and that takes you right to it.
    Hope to see some of you guys there.
    CS
    I've got a new set of Short Collector Bassetts for a BBC port. I guess they could be pressed into service. I'll check it out and try hard to make it. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

I think you guys would be better off launching @ the state park on the east side of the lake, at least you can see if the law's out or not, they do still go out, but only on selected days ( the "pile of ass red head" @ the window will let you know if they are present,...give her a hug for me!), if they are not out, launch and head for the cove!! Good times, for sure!!!
    Todd

revndave
    Sat. high 60 and cloudy.Have fun.Lake was like a mirror today.

RCB19
    I've got a new set of Short Collector Bassetts for a BBC port. I guess they could be pressed into service. I'll check it out and try hard to make it. RR
    Do you have BBC exhaust configuration on that big bad BBF. If so bolt um up. Plan is to be at the lake around 11ish. Come out.

RCB19
    I think you guys would be better off launching @ the state park on the east side of the lake, at least you can see if the law's out or not, they do still go out, but only on selected days ( the "pile of ass red head" @ the window will let you know if they are present,...give her a hug for me!), if they are not out, launch and head for the cove!! Good times, for sure!!!
    Todd
    Todd drag EL CHINGON to the slime puddle. Be there around 11. If we launch at state park I'll give her some tounge for ya.

DAMIT . I'm out, I need a timing light. I know I should have one but I dont so we'll see

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast