Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cole Cash

jamessampica
    Nice rock collection.
    Nice boat!!!Where did you get those mud flap's on the truck?I've been looking for a set of them.Again nice boat!!!
    JIM S

Promodbike
    Where is this boat located and price with no motor?

NUTHIN
    the boat is in FOLSOM CA.

LOWRIVER2
    This boat HAS and WILL dominate Lost Lake and Blythe. The owner of this ride with some training will spank many jets as it's set up perfect for river racing. (and I'm a jet fan/lol).

dmontzsta
    This boat HAS and WILL dominate Lost Lake and Blythe. The owner of this ride with some training will spank many jets as it's set up perfect for river racing. (and I'm a jet fan/lol).
    It doesnt take much to spank jets.
    But, from what I have heard, this boat is something special and will dominate most boats of any propulsion.

LOWRIVER2
    Well, until you meet up with Lookie Lou, John from Corona Ultra's Crusader or Mike Miller's Daytona.
    I agree with you in general but those 3 jets will spank most of the river vdrives around here.
    You better bring 8 seconds or better in 2 foot plus chop to play with those boys.
    Vdrives rule the track, but it comes down to true experienced drivers on the river regardless of drive to bring it home.
    Anyways, was just noting a fact on Cole Cash as I've seen it run. I don't really care what anyone is racing. My sport is combat shooting and I have'nt met a vdrive/jet guy yet that can "spank" me in a live fire house or shooting from a moving vehicle/LOL.
    Just buy the damn boat

NUTHIN
    THROW THE 300 SHOT OF NOS BACK ON THE MOTOR AND RACE WHOEVER . IF YOUVE GOT THE SAK FOR IT.. FOGGER SYSTEM GOES WITH THE BOAT!!
    I AGREE BUY THE DAMN BOAT...

schiada96
    Cole Cash is a cool boat I rode in it alot when Dennis had it. It was fast then and I'm sure it still runs well. It will make someone a cool boat.

dragboat159
    are you up to seling it with out motor :crossx:
    seling a cole to get a better cole

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Well, until you meet up with Lookie Lou, John from Corona Ultra's Crusader or Mike Miller's Daytona.
    I agree with you in general but those 3 jets will spank most of the river vdrives around here.
    You better bring 8 seconds or better in 2 foot plus chop to play with those boys.
    So theres a jetboat named Lookie Lou? Is it quicker than Costantinos "Lookie Lou" flatbottom? :messedup:
    What about Roger Martins 150 mph flatty, how does he do against John and Mike?
    Last time I was at lost lake it was fairly smooth. Is 2 foot chop normal racing conditions? How do these guys stay loaded in that? They sure don't run in that kind of chop at ming.
    Have you ever seen Mike Peasly's hydro run?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast