Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: REMEMBER the thread about 4 white kids beating up a black kid

Kilrtoy
    Well one was convicted by a trial judge and two took plea bargin the very next day. the fourth is about to start his trial
    SO I GUESS THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSED OF.
    So where is the person who was defending them so vigorously on here now and what does they have to say, THEY DIDNT DO IT....

SHOTKALLIN
    How big was the foot that the judge broke off in his ass?

Havasu_Dreamin
    GOOD! Little phuckers are getting what they deserve!

Kilrtoy
    So who this guy on here saying he knew the story and they were innocent

voodoomedman
    So who this guy on here saying he knew the story and they were innocent
    It wasn't me

WetWillie
    I talked about my brother inlaw that lives in Simi Valley!! He was a problem child? Well he has got things straight now(Right now.. Well see)! He used to hang out with these guys. The ring leader was his best friend. The whole family is pretty happy he was not running with these kids that day. It could have been him in the can.. :220v:

Kilrtoy
    WOW Willie, this should be his clue to get straight, Im sure you would agree with that...

WetWillie
    I hope he takes this as a real wake up call.. :notam:

IN2-IN2MX
    Well one was convicted by a trial judge and two took plea bargin the very next day. the fourth is about to start his trial
    SO I GUESS THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSED OF.
    So where is the person who was defending them so vigorously on here now and what does they have to say, THEY DIDNT DO IT....
    :coffeycup

RiverDave
    Kilrtoy, what is making you take such a personal interest in this case?? Or whoever the guy was on here talking about it earlier? Is it strictly becuase it was called a "hate crime?"
    If yelling out a word in the middle of a fight or whatever makes it a hate crime then I'm as guilty of it as anybody?
    If I'm in a heated disagreement with anyone, and it's going to blows and I'm pissed off about it, then anyone of these words might fly outta my mouth..
    Trailer Trash, White Trash, Nigger, Spic, Nip, FenderHead, or whatever else might come to my mind at any given time..
    Doesn't have any bearing on anything other then the fact that I'm pissed off at said person standing right in front of me. I'd still invite you and your lovely wife into my home and my life same as anyone else, or have drinks with SYA at my next given opportunity, or savage it up with the Scuba's at any opportunity I can.. Or go street racing (when I was a kid) with my asian friends every weekend, or even do some minor volunteer work with some local homeless native americans etc.. I'll be the 1st to admit though I've used racial slurs in the past in the heat of the moment?? (I.E. a fight) Does that make me a lesser person? Does that make me a rascist? I surely don't think so. Becuase of the situation in which things have been said.
    Seems the only people on here that are truly concerned with skin color and rascism seem to be the non white folks?? Kinda like reverse racism or some shiznit.. LOL What..... You don't like me becuase I'm white?
    To be honest I don't know alot about the case other then what i've "heard," but I think it's kinda B.S. (if my understanding of the facts are correct.. keep in mind that I've only "heard" a couple of things) that they are turning this into something that it's not?
    Didn't that guy and a bunch of his friends drill one of those white kids the day before or something to that effect? If that's the case then that kid didn't get beat up becuase he was black.. He got beat up becuase he did the same thing just a few days prior.
    As far as taking a plea bargain.. That doesn't mean jack shit.. Not everybody can afford to mount a legal defense for every wrong doing in their life.
    Take for example a situation that happened to me last january.. I plead guilty, but if I had another 7 grand to spend for my legal defense I was garaunteed to have been found innocent.. Explain that to me.
    RD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast