Thread: LED Lights

KoolPop
    Check out CraigRsales.com, a friend is a distributer for American superlight LED lights. Orders are shipped the same as they are received. A great update for your trailer.

phebus
    River Dave is now selling them also. He's got killer deals. Details are in a thread on RRL.

Kindsvater Flat
    Are they the ones with the good waterproof plug or the cheap three prong deal?

phebus
    Here's the link to the River Dave LED's LED trailer lights (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...c;f=1;t=003167) Scroll down, and there are pictures.

BarryMac
    Yeap, get ahold of RD, not only supporting a boater but his prices are the best I've seen, I will be buying from him next week to upgrade mine...

LHC Kirby
    left a post and an E-mail - but if you know - please help. . . . I have a Pinzgauer (do a search if you need more info) which is a 24 volt system, but, I mainly haul the boat with a 12 volt system..... I know LED's can have a wide voltage range... and hope to be able to change the lights so, I can pull with both. so, does anyone know the voltage range of these lights?
    Have a great day!

RiverDave
    LHC Kirby, I'll check into the voltage issue for you tomorrow.. But if I remember right I believe these will work 12 or 24.. I think they go all the way up to 36? I'll read up on it tomorrow and let you know.
    RD

Kim Hanson
    Here's the link to the River Dave LED's LED trailer lights (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...c;f=1;t=003167) Scroll down, and there are pictures.
    That link sure helped me out........( . )( . ).........

BarryMac
    LHC Kirby, I'll check into the voltage issue for you tomorrow.. But if I remember right I believe these will work 12 or 24.. I think they go all the way up to 36? I'll read up on it tomorrow and let you know.
    RD
    Check your PM's brother...