Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05' boat

riverroyal
    if I have a 05' boat shouldnt it pass the 05' law,,,,,hmmm,,,,1000$ is kinda alot.

LUVNLIFE
    Prob go by the manufacturer date not the model year. You would prob get the ticket and have to prove them different. Prob reads all boats manufactured after 1-1-05 need to meet requirement.

OutCole'd
    Prob go by the manufacturer date not the model year. You would prob get the ticket and have to prove them different. Prob reads all boats manufactured after 1-1-05 need to meet requirement.
    It does not matter when the boat was built. All boats need to meet the new standards regardless of age.

LUVNLIFE
    I believe riverroyal is refering to the fact that if he bought an 05 he should not have to worry about it being complient because the manufacturer should be complient in 05. You are right though all boats must comply regardless.

riverroyal
    maybe I will get a discount on the work! ha,Im sure I will getting something to quiet it down,,no big deal,Im still happy with it,I just hate winter,,,,,,,,,,,,,the boat was built in 04,its a 05 model,knowing MAGIC Im sure they will be fair about anything that needs to be done,they have been great to us so far.

HCS
    WTF????
    Everything is going to shit. :220v:

CJ
    . . . knowing MAGIC Im sure they will be fair about anything that needs to be done . . .
    Ha Ha! Right! :hammerhea

OutCole'd
    I have not heard of any manufacturer that is offering to recall & retrofit all the boats they built last year to bring it to the new standards. I have not even heard of one manufacturer that is building 100% of their boats to the new standards currently.
    Anyone know about any builder doing this?
    Just curious.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I have not heard of any manufacturer that is offering to recall & retrofit all the boats they built last year to bring it to the new standards. I have not even heard of one manufacturer that is building 100% of their boats to the new standards currently.
    Anyone know about any builder doing this?
    Just curious.
    Dana Performance Boats is sending out all boats with the Rex Marine silencers standard. Got this from the man at the top, Tom, when I met him in November at Havasu for a little shindig.

superdave013
    I've been wondering how long it would take for this to come up. 4 days into the new year and here we are.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast