Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you still drink milk?

Mandelon
    Milk. A nice gentle topic. No missing teeth, no chance of arrest.
    My kids drink milk. A lot of milk. Nonfat milk. I like it too. Sometimes with a meal or once in a while I dunk Oreos. But Oreos are bad, they make you fat. I spear the creme filling with a fork, then dunk them under the milk for the count of 5. Too long and they get soggy, too short, and they don't absorb enough of the milk.

Some grownups don't drink milk. It is good for you. It tastes good with spaghetti. Spaghetti with a lot of Parmesan cheese on it.
    Do you like milk?

spectratoad
    After spaghetti or with cereal. That is about it for me anymore. Haven't had the craving for it like I used too.

mike37
    My kids drink milk. A lot of milk. Nonfat milk. I like it too. Sometimes with a meal or once in a while I dunk Oreos. But Oreos are bad, they make you fat. I spear the creme filling with a fork, then dunk them under the milk for the count of 5. Too long and they get soggy, too short, and they don't absorb enough of the milk.

Some grownups don't drink milk. It is good for you. It tastes good with spaghetti. Spaghetti with a lot of Parmesan cheese on it.
    Do you like milk?
    OHHH! cant go a day with no milk

ahhell
    We do at least a gallon a day...me and two teenage boys, if we didnt drink so much milk i could prolly buy a bigger boat :frown:

Mandelon
    I drank a half gallon of milk by myself one day. Two days later I shat out what felt like a brick.
    Solid!!

clownpuncher

Do you like milk?
    Yes I do! Only with grape nuts in the AM or with Mother's Taffy cookies at night. Always non-fat. Anything else seems too.........thick

Mrs. casean
    I love milk! Drink a lot of it and great w/ spaghetti! You're so right about that!

JetBoatRich
    Big glass pretty much with every home cooked meal

Debbolas
    I drink warm milk at night if I'm having trouble sleeping and I LOVE ice cold milk and dunking oreo's or nutter butters, or those really hard iced oatmeal cookies that mothers makes...... :wink:

mike37
    I drank a half gallon of milk by myself one day. Two days later I shat out what felt like a brick.
    Solid!!
    thats all what a Sissy :cry:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast