Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else like the rain?

Midlife Advantage
    I just love it! Ok, maybe work slows down a bit, but I just love watching it rain. The sounds and everything
    Damn right babe! I posted such several times yesterday, even went out walking in the heaviest downpour. Somthin about it just feeds the inner soul or some sh** like that, but it does me well. Only wish I had a soulmate to watch, walk and fool around in the rain with. Female only for you jokers.LOL!

Debbolas
    Damn right babe! I posted such several times yesterday, even went out walking in the heaviest downpour. Somthin about it just feeds the inner soul or some sh** like that, but it does me well. Only wish I had a soulmate to watch, walk and fool around in the rain with. Female only for you jokers.LOL!
    I walked in the rain yesterday to put away my lawn Christmas decorations and clear the side drain so my yard/house wouldn't flood. (my family thought I was crazy) :hammer2:
    The hot shower after was nice :wink:

Dr. Eagle
    I just love it! Ok, maybe work slows down a bit, but I just love watching it rain. The sounds and everything
    I always have loved the rain... it is nice we are getting more up here in Norcal today... lakes oughta be full this year!

Midlife Advantage
    I walked in the rain yesterday to put away my lawn Christmas decorations and clear the side drain so my yard/house wouldn't flood. (my family thought I was crazy) :hammer2:
    The hot shower after was nice :wink:
    OK. the hot shower part did it for me....

Debbolas
    It's the simple things in life............. :wink:

Midlife Advantage
    You one sensitive mofo Tim....lol
    Chicks dig it Tom.

1978 Rogers
    You got to like it living in the Pacific NW or at least tolerated it. It's been dry up here lately. I wonder where our usual rain is?

JetBoatRich
    I like to see the rain, it is the effect from all of it at one time that is no good
    They closed my kids school for a second day today :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123