Thread: Size of gas tanks on 21' Eliminator Daytona

Timer
    Does anyone have an idea on this? Mine is a 1986 hull. I called Eliminator and they told me 25 gallons in each tank, but when I measured them (roughly) and did the calcs it came out to be about 17 gallons each. Thanks.

phillyray
    I have a 21 Daytona with two 25 gallon tanks.There huge and cost enough to fill em.Oh yea its a 1983.

Timer
    Hmmm. Thanks Phillyray. Mine don't look real big but they must be 25s if you've got 'em and Eliminator says so. I've got a nitrous bottle in front of each tanks. I wouldn't think that the one that put in the bottles would have gone to smaller tanks so the bottles would fit -- naahhhh.

Timer
    I just had a chance to measure the tanks more carefully and they come out to 22.5 gallons each.

dyounge
    Hey Timer what are you running? Outboard or big iron? Ive got a 21 Daytona with Nitrous and have a few questions.
    Originally posted by Timer:
    I just had a chance to measure the tanks more carefully and they come out to 22.5 gallons each.

Timer
    dyounge, I've got a BBC with Nitrous, but it's not hooked up. I'm still getting use to the boat before I get into that. (See my recent post under Gear Heads.)