Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Run 1/8/2005

PHOTOGLOU
    9:00 am start time please don't be late............ oh yeah I was the only one late..Again thanks for waiting..... Davey's again Lets get a list of people who want to go and who has room for others in there boat I know Erin might want to bring more friends than I can fit on my boat
    RECAP
    9:00 am Daveys locker in Long Beach
    how many in your group
    Do you have a boat or want to chip in for gas and ride on someone else boat
    Am I missings anything???????????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    9:00 am start time please don't be late............ oh yeah I was the only one late..Again thanks for waiting..... Davey's again Lets get a list of people who want to go and who has room for others in there boat I know Erin might want to bring more friends than I can fit on my boat
    RECAP
    9:00 am Daveys locker in Long Beach
    how many in your group
    Do you have a boat or want to chip in for gas and ride on someone else boat
    Am I missings anything???????????
    some people may lauch out of Newport

dicudmore
    I'm in....
    I'll commit to that weekend and somebody said the following weekend was better for them. I'll go the 15th also.
    Saturday AND or sunday either weekend.
    Anybody that wants to ride let's get it set up
    DHO, FORCE26, kachina26, KIRL, PURRFECTTREMOR, IN2MX, MAINEVENT.....I'm talking to you guys here

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    if I havent taken my boat to commander by then for them to sale it, I may need a ride +1

PHOTOGLOU
    Should we meet then in front of the Huntington pier then??? or everyone lauch out of Newport I liked lauching out of Davey's because if was only a 5 minute cruise out of the channel

dicudmore
    Should we meet then in front of the Huntington pier then??? or everyone lauch out of Newport I liked lauching out of Davey's because if was only a 5 minute cruise out of the channel
    I like Davies.....
    especially if somebody is there to help pull me out again :frown:

beer hunter
    I'm in, not sure of the number of peeps going on my boat but I should have room for a couple extra

beer hunter
    I like Davies.....
    especially if somebody is there to help pull me out again :frown:
    I'm sure Jay could help you with that problem...4X4

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    well I can lauch out of either, Newport is just closer. But if the majority is going out of davies so will I, no need to divert to Huntington Pier

PHOTOGLOU
    Davey's it is untill further notice lets get a big group in2-mx kilr are you in

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast