Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can I get an autographed poster of Ricky Carmichael?

Tom Brown
    I'm looking for an autographed poster of Ricky Carmichael.
    It's for a friend who has a 13 year old son who is crazy about supercross. I think it's all he cares about. Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about it but I've done some reading and it sounds like Ricky Carmichael is the Wayne Gretzky of supercross.
    I'd like to give this youngster a gift but wouldn't know where to start. Is there a sanctioning body that sells that sort of stuff? I'm open to other gift ideas too.
    By the way, he doesn't have a bike.
    Thanks

Jordy
    Would you like the Kawasaki version, the Honda version or most recently the Suzuki version?

Tom Brown
    I wouldn't know.

casean
    Would you like the Kawasaki version, the Honda version or most recently the Suzuki version?
    I'll take one of each I've seen them on ebay before, but without proof it's hard to say if it's certified or not. I'd sure wish I could get my hands on one though.

Havasu_Jet_85
    Go to the supercross races get a Pit Pass stand in the long line at his rig and you've got one. P.S. Get there early... :mix:

Tom Brown
    Go to the supercross races get a Pit Pass stand in the long line at his rig and you've got one.
    Maybe he'll autograph my plane tickets too.

Blown_Rob
    i have some collectors editions

Phat Matt
    It just so happens that I am doing a autograph signing at Chaparral Motorsports next Wednesday. I haven't seen the list of confirmed riders yet but all the top guys are there every year. If he is going to be there I am sure I can get it signed and mailed up to you. And for everyone else that lives locally it'll be from 6pm-8pm on 1/19. I was just told that this will be the last of the big autograph signings for political reasons. We always have a huge turnout so get there early if you want one.
    Tom, if I can do it, let me know who to make it out to.
    Matt

99 232 baja
    It just so happens that I am doing a autograph signing at Chaparral Motorsports next Wednesday. I haven't seen the list of confirmed riders yet but all the top guys are there every year. If he is going to be there I am sure I can get it signed and mailed up to you. And for everyone else that lives locally it'll be from 6pm-8pm on 1/19. I was just told that this will be the last of the big autograph signings for political reasons. We always have a huge turnout so get there early if you want one.
    Tom, if I can do it, let me know who to make it out to.
    Matt It goes to show you that there are some really GREAT people on the website.

Tom Brown
    Phat Matt... I would be forever in your debt if you could swing this. Send me your address in a PM and I'll fire off some money for postage, materials, and any other expenses you might incur.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast