Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A technical question for the Hotties

HEDJUG
    A question for you ladies-
    How come?:
    If we walk up to you and ask to see your hooties, you get all pissy & slap us.
    If we walk up to you at a bar with a dollar and ask to see your hooties, you get all pissy slap us & tell us that you are not a ho.
    But, if we come with cheap ole beads, the tops are off and boobies are a shaken.
    Better yet, if we come with flower leis or big crazy beads, the panties are on the floor.
    I donÂ’t mind, but I donÂ’t get it.

HavaTan
    Shame on you...Don't ever look the gift horse in the mouth!!!
    That is just one of those gifts from God that all us guys just say, "Thank You" and never ask why!
    "Instant Lesbian, Just add LickEr"

Kilrtoy
    Beads cost more than a dollar

Screaming Pete
    Beads are like 15 cents a strand. Chicks like Jewerly and thats what beads look like to them. Delete this thread before they catch on

Mrs. Revndave
    Sh**! Who needs beads or a dollar? It's all about the alcohol courage

HEDJUG
    All right Ms. Rev. Go do some shots and show us what ya got...

AirtimeLavey
    Shame on you...Don't ever look the gift horse in the mouth!!!
    That is just one of those gifts from God that all us guys just say, "Thank You" and never ask why!
    "Instant Lesbian, Just add LickEr"
    What he said! Don't get 'em thinking about it. :lightsabe

RiverOtter
    Beads cost more than a dollar
    Only the pearl's

barbigrl
    Hmmm...hedjug has a point!!! j/k It's just different at the river......if guys come up to chicks at a club and aks to see, they usually say "This is not the river!"
    It is more accepted there...then it would be at a bar at home...at least the bars I attend....go to an 18 an over club....you wont need to go to the river for a show.

JackieV
    Hmmm...hedjug has a point!!! j/k It's just different at the river......if guys come up to chicks at a club and aks to see, they usually say "This is not the river!"
    It is more accepted there...then it would be at a bar at home...at least the bars I attend....go to an 18 an over club....you wont need to go to the river for a show.
    Yeah I've said that before to guys at bars that have handed me beads (not that they'd want to see an A cup). But really I think that you have to just be lucky enough to have made it to the river to see the ladies.
    I have never showed my hooties at the river (remember they are an A cup anyways, I'd probably get one little bead thrown at me). Artv would get mad if I did. Do you think that's right? When he is taking pictures and admiring other girls hooties :supp: ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast