Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Distance vs Time

Her454
    I drive this all the time and people keep telling me Im going the LONG way.
    Whats the quickest route from Stockton to Yuma? I usually (unless the Grapevine is closed) take 99 all the way to the Grapevine and over through LA, through Indio and then into El Centro to Yuma.
    Otherwise I will take 58 out of Bakersfield to I40 through Havasu/Parker and down through Quartzsite in to Yuma. This ALWAYS takes me longer but people swear its quicker....am I missing something or is there a different route.
    AND DONT anyone tell me a plane ticket is quicker either.......... :hammerhea

78Eliminator
    You traveling for a little romance?

Mrs.Racer277
    Whats the quickest route from Stockton to Yuma? I usually (unless the Grapevine is closed) take 99 all the way to the Grapevine and over through LA, through Indio and then into El Centro to Yuma.
    Otherwise I will take 58 out of Bakersfield to I40 through Havasu/Parker and down through Quartzsite in to Yuma. This ALWAYS takes me longer but people swear its quicker....am I missing something or is there a different route.
    Right now the 5 over the vine near Castaic is down to 1 lane due to mud slides.

78Eliminator
    If you really want to make good time, you got to travel at night. Leave your house at 9pm. Pack a gun too.

Her454
    You traveling for a little romance?
    I lived there for 15 years, have alot of friends back there. And yes, maybe.

Unforgiven
    damm , your going on a trip again...long drive...picking up something or dropping off?....if you can can you stop at prime marine and pick up the boat??

Her454
    If you really want to make good time, you got to travel at night. Leave your house at 9pm. Pack a gun too.
    I usually do go at night and I always make better time but I hate driving that after a full day at work. Im usually beat by the time I hit Norco or Indio and then I start hallucinating if jabber jaws isn't with me for the ride.
    AND I always carry a gun. Its stupid not to anymore, especially a female traveling alone with my daughter.

Mrs.Racer277
    damm , your going on a trip again...long drive...picking up something or dropping off?....if you can can you stop at prime marine and pick up the boat??
    Could you please delete some of your PM's. Box is full.
    You can delete the ones I have sent. Thanks

Unforgiven
    I usually do go at night and I always make better time but I hate driving that after a full day at work. Im usually beat by the time I hit Norco or Indio and then I start hallucinating if jabber jaws isn't with me for the ride.
    AND I always carry a gun. Its stupid not to anymore, especially a female traveling alone with my daughter.
    she won't like that you called her JABBER JAW on the net....good nickname though..... :hammerhea

Unforgiven
    Could you please delete some of your PM's. Box is full.
    You can delete the ones I have sent. Thanks
    does that mean I have pics coming????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast