Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Unforgiven........

Her454
    Your about to cross that line into the abyss......................

HCS
    1000 leagues?

Her454
    That and maybe something else..........LMAO

Unforgiven
    Your about to cross that line into the abyss......................
    And here it is....1000 post.......this has been a major accomplishment...so much I have tears in my eyes...I couldn't have done it without my dear friends..there are a few of you I'd like to thank..(one of you in person)
    Thanks Topless for marrying me at the races and letting mrsracer help in the trailer...you two were instumental in my post count...dia takes the prize in PM counts..by the way Alison, please don't take the divorce personally...it was fun while it lasted...But I want everyone to know..I didn't make a rude comment on the boob size thread
    anyway, all bullshit aside...I've made some good friends here, some from our other boards BUT I've made alot closer friends here...more like family...so enough of this......HER454Thanks...your a great person and you have good heart...thanks for the "jello shot receipe"...I won't forget it (I forgot what team GSTH means....fuzzy memory...Have I won the poll yet???

Mrs.Racer277
    You are welcome.
    POST WHO@@

Unforgiven
    You are welcome.
    POST WHO@@
    go ahead hurt what feelings I have left by calling me a post *****

Her454
    And here it is....1000 post.......this has been a major accomplishment...so much I have tears in my eyes...I couldn't have done it without my dear friends..there are a few of you I'd like to thank..(one of you in person)
    Thanks Topless for marrying me at the races and letting mrsracer help in the trailer...you two were instumental in my post count...dia takes the prize in PM counts..by the way Alison, please don't take the divorce personally...it was fun while it lasted...But I want everyone to know..I didn't make a rude comment on the boob size thread
    anyway, all bullshit aside...I've made some good friends here, some from our other boards BUT I've made alot closer friends here...more like family...so enough of this......HER454Thanks...your a great person and you have good heart...thanks for the "jello shot receipe"...I won't forget it (I forgot what team GSTH means....fuzzy memory...Have I won the poll yet???
    Oh how quickly we forget...................
    after our heart to heart talk last night you told me it was best for me to follow my heart...besides it's not a boobie thing...I think Topless's are bigger.....

Unforgiven
    Oh how quickly we forget...................
    I said rude comment....I just observed that topless's are bigger....

Her454
    I said rude comment....I just observed that topless's are bigger....
    LMAO, Ohhhhhhhhhh ok...... :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
    go ahead hurt what feelings I have left by calling me a post *****
    What you call ME it alll the time.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast