Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about a slap in the face!@%$

jdogginla
    Indonesia issuesd a statement saying that all US troops and relief personnel were to vacate the county by March 31st. Sooner would be better they stated. The USS Lincoln also was denied access to their waters after we asked to have our pilots stay sharp and practice manuevers in their air space while we deliver 13,000 troops to build new road, temporary bridges and remove debris! WTF!@#% Sri Lanka also diverted troops to Sumatra saying they didn't want that many people involved in a relief effort :hammerhea
    This is hard to believe..............they'll take the cash, but don't want us in their country....Unbelieveable

JustMVG
    Now thats why your donation feels "Wrong" They don't want our guys to practice manuvers because our guys would get an edge and insight into what to look for, becuase we need the intel that some "practice to keep sharp" would give us. MVG
    Hope that telethon on saturday tanks.
    MikeVG

sanger rat
    They started kicking us out over a year ago. My uncle was over there for a job that was to last a year. The whole company had to leave.

Kilrtoy
    I would take all my TOYS(MILITARY AND MONEY)
    AND GO HOME
    now I will say
    F*** THEM

jdogginla
    Now thats why your donation feels "Wrong" They don't want our guys to practice manuvers because our guys would get an edge and insight into what to look for, becuase we need the intel that some "practice to keep sharp" would give us. MVG
    Hope that telethon on saturday tanks.
    MikeVG
    It's Indonesia and Sri Lanka.......not exactly a threat. The navy just doesn't want pilots sitting and unable to fly for 3 months :hammer2:. We already agreed from the get go, to not carry weapons.......our troops are there for a humanitarian effort!

OutCole'd
    Is there any way to still donate money, but dictate which country gets it?
    Screw the countrys that want to bite the hand that FEEDS them.

JustMVG
    It's Indonesia and Sri Lanka.......not exactly a threat. The navy just doesn't want pilots sitting and unable to fly for 3 months :hammer2:. We already agreed from the get go, to not carry weapons.......our troops are there for a humanitarian effort!
    All of which are Muslim strongholds, which we could be going after if a strike were needed to supress muslim radicals against the US( aren't they all). Go on get but leave your money....
    And i am fully aware of what the Navy and Marines need training wise, thats a seperate issue, it's what the countries of Sri Lanka and Thailand don't want us to know or see.

XtrmWakeborder
    simply unbelievable.......

4-B
    I say why wait for March, let's get out now.

my olds
    I say pull out now and let em starv!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast