Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best of PowerSports

Sanger D
    Only 2 people out of all those pictures was wearing a helmet,(not good) don,t want to sound like the mother goose here but C,MON people,those were all hot laps and some of them were not even wearing vests,lets not start becoming slackers I know everyone is macho and does,nt think there goin too fast :redface: but lets face it ,iffin it happens you,ll wish you were wearing one.I wish I was rich danmit cause I,d buy ALL you guys one for xmas.there was some pretty misbehaven boats in there too!!OH WELL,hope that clicked on some lights :idea: be safe out there!!
    Sanger D

dossangers
    DONT FORGET MY BOY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN RACING WITH TONY IN K-50http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091903RedRock/700d0077_std.jpg

Wayne, that would be bad ass!!!

Sanger D
    coletr1 those are truely some bitchin pictures,hope I can make that batch one day, would,nt mind seeing what my boat looks like in the heat of battle 10-4!!.would like to see more people wearing head protection though,some of those boats looked pretty frickin out there (if ya know what I mean)!!!
    Hey Wayne ,that picture danm near brought tears to my eye,s,I don,t think I could ever tell you in words how much I feel for you and your wife,no doubt in my mind he would have been great at it!!!!,See ya at needles POP,S

ColeTR1
    Only 2 people out of all those pictures was wearing a helmet,(not good) don,t want to sound like the mother goose here but C,MON people,those were all hot laps and some of them were not even wearing vests,lets not start becoming slackers I know everyone is macho and does,nt think there goin too fast :redface: but lets face it ,iffin it happens you,ll wish you were wearing one.I wish I was rich danmit cause I,d buy ALL you guys one for xmas.there was some pretty misbehaven boats in there too!!OH WELL,hope that clicked on some lights :idea: be safe out there!!
    Sanger D
    Head protection is a must!!! Ed has been racing cars & bikes for twenty years. The one time that I know of that Ed didn’t have on a helmet he got in to this accident. I swear I have never seen him drive anything high performance without wearing one!!! And the one time he didn’t have one on, is the time he got bit. Everyone please ware safety gear!! I didn’t in tell last year, after seeing someone fly out of there flat two minutes after I was making some passes. (All white boat at Needles) It could have been me!! There was a roller in the river. I didn’t see it at all! And that’s what will get you! The $h?t you don’t see.

DONT FORGET MY BOY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN RACING WITH TONY IN K-50http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091903RedRock/700d0077_std.jpg
    Wayne,
    Now that I am going to become a dad, seing that pic gave me a chill & brought a tear to my eye. The strenght that you & Jana have shown is trully inspiring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast