Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: River Otter......

NashvilleBound
    You got something to say???? Replying to all the threads, or you just keeping the Otter post count up???

RiverOtter
    You got something to say???? Replying to all the threads, or you just keeping the Otter post count up???
    Couldn't sleep. Thought I'd try to run the page. And I did :coffeycup :coffeycup

NashvilleBound
    Couldn't sleep. Thought I'd try to run the page. And I did :coffeycup :coffeycup
    LOL......ok. Thought maybe you just needed to talk to someone :idea:

RiverOtter
    LOL......ok. Thought maybe you just needed to talk to someone :idea:
    Got approached by a local builder saying $110 / foot. Said includes hardwood, granite, tile, 10' ceilings. Whatta you think?

NashvilleBound
    Got approached by a local builder saying $110 / foot. Said includes hardwood, granite, tile, 10' ceilings. Whatta you think?
    I think I would go see two of his last homes and talk to the owners. If he has a problem with that it should be a red flag. $110 is pretty good it sounds like in that neighborhood. Do you have a set of plans already. Its a pretty open quote if not. You could have a 3 story riverfront home in mind and then its a smokin deal for you..... If you get close to wanting to commit let me know and well cruise down for a day and all talk....I can say I'm a distant brother in law on Aunt Marthas side twice removed before Wilber died and she married her cousin, and try not to embarrass you....maybe

RiverOtter
    I think I would go see two of his last homes and talk to the owners. If he has a problem with that it should be a red flag. $110 is pretty good it sounds like in that neighborhood. Do you have a set of plans already. Its a pretty open quote if not. You could have a 3 story riverfront home in mind and then its a smokin deal for you..... If you get close to wanting to commit let me know and well cruise down for a day and all talk....I can say I'm a distant brother in law on Aunt Marthas side twice removed before Wilber died and she married her cousin, and try not to embarrass you....maybe
    I sure miss Ol Wilber Infact the guy is building a 5,000 footer that you can see from my lot. Turns out I know the guy who hired him so I will be talking to him. The house he's building right now has Hardwood, Granite, Tile, 10' ceilings down and up!, all brick, sodded and sprinklered. No plan yet, cause we had given up. Guess I look at archivaldesigns.com and eplans.com again. I know I'll end up with an architect redoing the back or the house to make it a river house though.

NashvilleBound
    I sure miss Ol Wilber Infact the guy is building a 5,000 footer that you can see from my lot. Turns out I know the guy who hired him so I will be talking to him. The house he's building right now has Hardwood, Granite, Tile, 10' ceilings down and up!, all brick, sodded and sprinklered. No plan yet, cause we had given up. Guess I look at archivaldesigns.com and eplans.com again. I know I'll end up with an architect redoing the back or the house to make it a river house though.
    www.frankbetz.com We are building the Clarissa plan right now here in M'Boro. Franks plans are top rate....

RiverOtter
    www.frankbetz.com We are building the Clarissa plan right now here in M'Boro. Franks plans are top rate....
    I'll check it out. I will be walking throught that house. That'd be a good reason for coming over. You could point out all the crap in it. They we could hit downtown. :220v:

NashvilleBound
    I'll check it out. I will be walking throught that house. That'd be a good reason for coming over. You could point out all the crap in it. They we could hit downtown. :220v:
    Any time....This week is when my schedule frees up....uh, ya....anyways, let me know. Maybe next Sat the family and I could make the trip, or whenever you think your ready. I myself am available almost any day but I know the kids would like to see the area too.....
    I gotta run to a jobsite .....carry on with keeping the SandBar Otter Full....
    Have a good weekend....

RiverOtter
    Any time....This week is when my schedule frees up....uh, ya....anyways, let me know. Maybe next Sat the family and I could make the trip, or whenever you think your ready. I myself am available almost any day but I know the kids would like to see the area too.....
    I gotta run to a jobsite .....carry on with keeping the SandBar Otter Full....
    Have a good weekend....
    That Clarissa plan is nice! I'm off to the Sports Barn. Next weekend may work. I'll check with MrsRiverOtter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast