Thread: Spam: BBF Bassett TT's & other parts

Ken F
    Jacobs Marine Master Electronic ignition, coil, and instructions............$175
    460 Bassett TT headers, 1 year old, blued 12" from flange.....................$550
    (pics available below)
    Mallory "Electronic Eye" distributor/460 with steel or bronze gear............$150
    (Brand new cap, and pickup-dist. has 6 days use since new)
    Ford P/U rear sump pan, oil pickup tube, and almost new oil pump..........$150
    Mallory Dual point Distributer....................................... ......................$75
    Weiand Stealth 460 intake............................................ ..................$135
    Edelbrock preformer 460 intake............................................ .........$80.00
    reply here, or email Kenandemmfoster@cs.com

1978 Rogers
    Could you post a picture of the headers. I have logs now. So I'd like to stick with threw transom.

Jake W2

woskie70
    any pics of the intake

Hallett19
    cant run those headers in an enclosed engine bay, ha ?

Ken F
    Hallett, I did on my Omega that I had before the Cheyenne. Never had a problem, though everyone says not to. After running these last summer, by feel I don't really think they really get all that much hotter-I'd say maybe 100 degrees more than logs just from the feel of them. To protect the chrome however, I set them up to mist even at idle. They got blued right out of the box, setting up the boat-the carburator leaned out on the top end, and it happened in an instant.....
    Woskie, I'll try tomorrow to get some pics of the intake (which are you interested in seeing?) If not tomorrow, I will Monday.
    Ken F

1978 Rogers
    Those look great. The blueing isn't that noticeble, they look great. I should get my interior re-done before I put more into the motor. Thanks for the pictures. I'll keep them in mind if I come into some extra money.

malcolm
    Yeah, I wish they fit a Chevy!