Thread: Tsunami aid?

wsuwrhr
    I was watching the concert going on, and I thought, given the same circumstances, if that happened on OUR shores do you think anyone would give a shit about us?
    Brian

SIXDAYZ
    ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!
    It seems we always handle our own problems, and everyone else's as well. We got nothing more than condolences and good wishes after 9-11. Look at La Conchita. I know it's not the same scale as the tsunami, but it was just as devastating for that area. It was national news, and they haven't raised jack shiaat for aid for the people there, and that includes donations from people right here in our own country. Entire families were wiped out and any fortunes they had were lost, same as Asia. But no help here. Kinda sux!

Forkin' Crazy
    The bad thing is THEY DON'T REALLY WANT US OVER THERE!!!! I have read that they would not let one of our carriers do aircraft maneuvers/training.... WTF? They also gave the U.S. military a dead line of March to be out!!! WTF!!!
    I hear that they turned down Israeli donations? Is this true?
    I think we need to let the UN handle it!!! It'll blow up in their face just like everything else they do!!! :burningm:

framer1
    I was watching the concert going on, and I thought, given the same circumstances, if that happened on OUR shores do you think anyone would give a shit about us?
    Brian
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    We should stay home and F' everybody else , no one has ever helped us so who would we PissOff anyway, bring back the troops and take care of problems here !! first !! When something bad happens abroad ...get the Americans home and render aid while we are there for them, then get the hell back out !! They all want the MONEY but don't want US .....
    If JESUS CHRIST could not make these people stop fighting why do we think we can ????? :idea: (Middle East)

switchin'addiction
    Brian
    I don't think so!!