Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Got Monday Off?

LASERRAY
    I Do!!!! Thanks to James Earl Ray Day!!! Errrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Martin Luther King Day. :rollside: :redface:

Mandelon
    Not me. :frown:

phebus
    Ray, good to see you posting. Rumor is, you had to sell your boat. If you ever need a ride for you and the family, just ask. Allways have room.
    Phebus and Shebus

LASERRAY
    Thinking back, the last time MLK day fell on a Monday was also So. Cal / Northridge Earthquake day............................................... :cry:

LASERRAY
    Thinking back, the last time MLK day fell on a Monday was also So. Cal / Northridge Earthquake day............................................... :cry: Sorry, hate to quote myself, but what I meant was, the last time MLK day fell on a Monday the 17th...........................( since MLK is always on a Monday, I think, hence the term Black Monday)...........................!
    OOOPS!!!

LASERRAY
    Ray, good to see you posting. Rumor is, you had to sell your boat. If you ever need a ride for you and the family, just ask. Allways have room.
    Phebus and Shebus Thanks Phebus, It's nice to hear from you and I appreciate the offer.
    But I still have my boat, the lakes in So. Cal are full, and I'm not selling yet!

phebus
    Glad to hear the rumor was false.

Mrs.Racer277
    I am working. :cry: :cry:

dicudmore
    Sorry, hate to quote myself, but what I meant was, the last time MLK day fell on a Monday the 17th...........................( since MLK is always on a Monday, I think, hence the term Black Monday)...........................!
    OOOPS!!!
    I was thinking the northridge thing also....

OutCole'd
    I'm working.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast