Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Me!

HDGRL
    Traci help me out, I'm dying of boredom here calling these deadbeats. Only 1 hour left so say something funny!

Her454
    NEVER piss a woman off
    A wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.
    With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the tool shed in the backyard and put his penis in a vice.
    She then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up a hacksaw.
    The husband was terrified, and screamed, "Stop! Stop! You're not going to cut it off, are you?"
    The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, "Nope. I'm going to set the shed on fire. You do what ever is necessary"

HDGRL
    That's funny, but I've heard it before. Try again.

Her454
    Let all go....down to Dumas Walkers......
    Thats it, I give up.

Blown 472
    Her454:
    NEVER piss a woman off
    A wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.
    With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the tool shed in the backyard and put his penis in a vice.
    She then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up a hacksaw.
    The husband was terrified, and screamed, "Stop! Stop! You're not going to cut it off, are you?"
    The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, "Nope. I'm going to set the shed on fire. You do what ever is necessary"
    why WOODn't he just undo the vise???

HDGRL
    I thought it was "Ensenada"

Her454
    Simply out of curiosity, I thought things like that tended to cripple the average man.....would you be able to just "undo the vise"?
    And yes, it was Ensenada.

HDGRL
    Anyone have a vice I can borrow?

Her454
    You really are in a bad mood hu? Damn.
    eek!

HDGRL
    No, Actually I'm in a pretty good mood. Just trying to make the time go by faster.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast