Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Me!

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Simply out of curiosity, I thought things like that tended to cripple the average man.....would you be able to just "undo the vise"?
    And yes, it was Ensenada. Ifin my junk was in it, and the damn shed was on fire, ummm yeah I could undo it, but it would not be there in the first place, I would rip tha wifes clothes off and throw her in the bed wif da other chick and have a three way, least that is the way it plays out in my head.

Blown 472
    HDGRL:
    No, Actually I'm in a pretty good mood. Just trying to make the time go by faster. Go to da sandbar.

HDGRL
    They scare me. wink

Blown 472
    HDGRL:
    They scare me. wink wuss, wuss, wuss, say it with me, why?? you seem like you can hold your own.. If they give you and shit I will kick some ass.

Kindsvater Flat
    I'm not going to participate in this post. I'm going back to my corner.

HDGRL
    Not a Wuss. And yes I can hold my own, I just don't like to.

Kindsvater Flat:
    I'm not going to participate in this post. I'm going back to my corner. Time to give the shovel a rest, huh?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    LMAO.......

Blown 472
    HDGRL:
    Not a Wuss. And yes I can hold my own, I just don't like to. Oh come on, it will make the time go by faster.

HDGRL
    Thanks. Can't believe it's been an hour already. Blown maybe I'll come play another time in the Sandbar.
    Traci, I'll talk to you later. I talked to Gayle a little while ago and is doing better. she was in Laughlin the day you were in Havasu.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast