Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Me!

Kindsvater Flat
    OLDSQUIRT:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    I'm not going to participate in this post. I'm going back to my corner. Time to give the shovel a rest, huh? Man your last 2 posts were good. Trying to stir it up?

Her454
    Well, well, Mrs BBT even came to play...

Wow, I missed out today!! eek!

HDGRL, wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    Well, well, Mrs BBT even came to play... Well I was on for a minute... I had more things I had to do....I'm so busy....

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Her454:
    Well, well, Mrs BBT even came to play... Well I was on for a minute... I had more things I had to do....I'm so busy.... Busy....ROFLMFAO!!!
    I'll show ya busy!

Jim, do you think NJBA would put a race on at CFW?

BigBoyToys
    Hud:
    Jim, do you think NJBA would put a race on at CFW? Yes Hud.... Like I said in the PM, they are interested and would like to hear more. They do carry their own insurance. It won't happen this year, but maybe next year. 2 things they were kinda particular about though...an in ramp and out ramp. Talk to your guys and see if they're interested. If they are, I'll hook them up with the right people.
    The NJBA is looking for water in NorCal to hold a few races a year. If we can get find it for them, they'll bring the show North. That, and the fact that they are starting to build quite a bit around Ming..... They are thinking that in about 3 years or so there is gonna be some battles going on with the noise levels as more and more new residents move in.
    [ April 30, 2003, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Check your PM's Hud

BBT, got it thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast