Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Sucks

Unforgiven
    Here it is a normal monday, and most of my posting friends are at home or somewhere having a good time...No one to send our post counts up...oh but wait we all know MRSRACER277 will be on here, she's a...Multitasked post Wh*re

redneckgirl
    LMAO
    RNG

1978 Rogers
    It's a shame. I took today off because my wife has it off. All were doing is sitting around watching the rain come down. I'm doing what I usually do when I'm at work. POSTING. :cry:

Unforgiven
    we finished our project early...got tired of watching the seagulls sh*t on the rocks...ocean is calm, so I'll stir the pot on here.....MRS RACER...I'm waiting!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Here it is a normal monday, and most of my posting friends are at home or somewhere having a good time...No one to send our post counts up...oh but wait we all know MRSRACER277 will be on here, she's a...Multitasked post Wh*re
    To quote you "Bite Me!" :hammer2:
    You need to get back to work to keep up with my payments.

Unforgiven
    Day is not the same without TEAM GSTH...I wish Topless and HER454 would get bored and get on...........We could pick on KILRTOY :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
    [QUOTE=Unforgiven.....MRS RACER...I'm waiting!!!![/QUOTE]
    Yeah me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
    Don't know what your waiting for...all you have to do is reach over and get ahold of SEAN ohh but wait...he's out of town isn't he....looks like you'll have to wait to....MULTITASK :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    Don't know what your waiting for...all you have to do is reach over and get ahold of SEAN ohh but wait...he's out of town isn't he....looks like you'll have to wait to....MULTITASK :idea:
    He will be back tonight. But still in the dog house. :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
    She is a good multitasker
    It suck seeing all the dirt bikes loaded up headed for the hills :hammer2: while I was driving into WORK

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast