Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This Sucks

Mrs.Racer277
    thats hard work if you think about it...normally I just shoot the shots down...but this time I had to stop to taste...threw my timing off
    Poor Baby!

Unforgiven
    Poor Baby!
    hey, someone had to do it...I gave him my honest opinion...and that s no bull shit!!!

Kim Hanson
    when I was still with Cyndee... she had 3 girls I had 2...I'd come home to...well you know...even the garage wasn't a good place to hide
    Holy chit buddy, locks work really good and one loud boom box works wonders in the garage! They do know to not bother me if Im in there though, I had Jenna in helping with my 57 Chevy and the amount of time I spent walking back and forth for tools was crazy, she was really young and everytime I put a wrench down she would wipe it down and put it back. Last time with girls in my garage........( . )( . )........ :wink:

Unforgiven
    Holy chit buddy, locks work really good and one loud boom box works wonders in the garage! They do know to not bother me if Im in there though, I had Jenna in helping with my 57 Chevy and the amount of time I spent walking back and forth for tools was crazy, she was really young and everytime I put a wrench down she would wipe it down and put it back. Last time with girls in my garage........( . )( . )........ :wink:
    I cured the problem when I started working out of town...hmmm maybe thats why we're not together anymore..

Kim Hanson
    I cured the problem when I started working out of town...hmmm maybe thats why we're not together anymore..
    That would work...........( . )( . ).........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345