Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxer Pups

Bad Baja
    Im looking for a Boxer, Preferably a male brindle. Does anyone in here know of any good breeders in the So. Cal area?

Bad Baja
    How is your dog? Would you consider him a good breeder, and can I ask how much you paid?

Music to my Ears
    Bad Baja, check your PM's.

Mrs. Revndave
    I have a fawn female that I am just about ready to get rid of. I can't keep her in the yard. I also have a brindle male that is the best dog in the world.

ADDICTED
    I read somewhere that they have a hard time breathing in high temps. 72 is ideal.

bullseye
    Im looking for a Boxer, Preferably a male brindle. Does anyone in here know of any good breeders in the So. Cal area?
    baja there is a web site out of la were you can adopt a boxer i dont remember the address totally but you can applie online ,they even have pics of the boxers that are up for adoption I believe the site is boxerrescue.com .im not at home right now or i would have the site address
    . they respond pretty quik I filled out the page and they got back to me in about 2 days but i had already found 1 by then good luck hope it helps

Music to my Ears
    baja there is a web site out of la were you can adopt a boxer i dont remember the address totally but you can applie online ,they even have pics of the boxers that are up for adoption I believe the site is boxerrescue.com .im not at home right now or i would have the site address
    . they respond pretty quik I filled out the page and they got back to me in about 2 days but i had already found 1 by then good luck hope it helps
    It's "boxer-rescue-la.com". We got our first boxer from there and have been very happy with him.

Roxysnow
    We got both our boxers there ( LA boxer rescue)! Our girl (roxy) was one and the boy (Oz) was 2. They get along great! Both were house broken already and the boy is crate trained. Perfect dogs! Have had them 5 years now and not one regret and no medical problems either!

ELVIS
    i've had a total of five boxers ( 40 some years totall) we love them but watch out for there farts " they would scare off a pit bull"

NorCalCat
    go to www.findpuppy.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast