Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All outboard get together?

tamalewagon
    Has anyone thought to put together an all outboard get together? Seems as though I have seen everything else (v-drive get together, jet boat get together), just not a "whacker" get together. Anyone interested in doing something like this?

Pro Max
    Count me in!

E-rudesoldier
    if its within 100 miles of TN I will be there

tamalewagon
    Sorry Evinrudesoldier...I'm out here in sunny So Cal. C'mon now...hook that bad boy up and make the trip!

You Te
    I here there are some hot rod OB in the SD area.
    You Te

dc96819
    Has anyone thought to put together an all outboard get together? Seems as though I have seen everything else (v-drive get together, jet boat get together), just not a "whacker" get together. Anyone interested in doing something like this?
    Is this the date (BBSP VII April 29,30 & May 1st 2005) or thers going to be another :hammer2:

STV_Keith
    BBSP is probably your best bet. It can basically be considered the OB get together as only a small handful of non-OB's show up.
    DC, you have the right date for the first one this year. There is typically another one in October of every year as well.

Forkin' Crazy
    There are two events in Louisiana. North Chapter of the Byuboyz in
    Shreveport, LA in the middle of June and the origianl Byuboyz rally in Hammond, LA the last of Oct. or first of Nov.
    Check http://byuboyz.com message board when the time nears for conformation of the dates.

jackpunx
    BBSP is probably your best bet. It can basically be considered the OB get together as only a small handful of non-OB's show up.
    DC, you have the right date for the first one this year. There is typically another one in October of every year as well.
    If you have an OB.. dont miss this event.. there is some serious hardware and a lot of great people..
    Im am the minority there.. but I have a great time :rollside:

tamalewagon
    Sounds like a great time. However, it might be a good time to put together something mid summer say at Naci or San Antonio where it isn't blazing hot like the river. It could be family friendly or adults only depending on the concensus. I'm open to suggestions and will organize if there is enough interest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast