Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lakers!

life's a river
    The Lakers are rolling big time ..70 to 44 in the 3rd. Next stop Phoenix. Maybe on to the Clip's?

life's a river
    So let me ask you this...The Lakers are up by 30 and Kobe is still in. Seems to me it is very selfish as he is going to go for 50 tonight. It's lame isn't it?
    I agree 100%. Take him out and let him rest!

life's a river
    The last week of the NBA season is more meaningless than the NFL Pro Bowl. There were, what, two playoff spots up for grabs, both in the East, the last week? Who cares?
    It just means that the Lakers will be playing the #2 team instead of the #1 team. There chances of moving on are a little better with Phoenix and maybe Denver or the Clip's. We'll see. Honestly, I think they will be very lucky If they beat Phoenix.

dmontzsta
    Let me clarify. You'll be very lucky to beat Phoenix in ONE GAME. Sorry, the Lakers aren't Phoenix and playoff basketball isn't the regular season.
    I will bring this post back up, the Lakers are playing the better ball than anyone has seen, they just have been getting better each game too.

Caribbean Jet
    there peaking at the right time.

JetBoatRich
    Kobe got HIS scoring title

Old Texan
    Kobe got HIS scoring title
    Are they gonna hang an "81" pennant from the rafters?
    (Here's a shiit stirrer) "I hear hear Kobe is taking up Lacross in the offseason...."

a catered life
    my 2 cents
    my lakers and the clippers have both played well this year but to win a seris you need leadership and experience something both teams lack.........the lakers may have a chance of beating the suns since they are down a key player but that dam phoenix team is strong ............now regarding the clips good luck they cant stop you know who so f the clippers

Sandbar Mike
    Anybody who is from SoCal and not a Laker Fan has some major personal issues. I've been a fan since the 80's, I remember going with my old man to the forum for playoff games throughout the 80's and now Staples in the 90's and now 00's. How in the hell can you not be a Fan? Oh ya, most of you left with Shaq, I wonder if you’re as lazy as he was, :boxed: Funny Sh*t.
    Lakers have the best player in NBA history the MVP of the league. I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching Kobe and his team runs the playoffs.
    I am so impressed by the improvement of this team, what an improvement in the last 12 games alone. The best thing that we ever did was drop lazy Shaq and build from there.
    I'm glad we're back in the hunt, I'm excited, come on playoffs.
    Hey Dilligaf, How's your purple and Gold paint job coming on your boat.

dmontzsta
    Raiders - Lakers - Angels :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast