Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: roland ain't been trollin

lucky
    ya just miss the staples in ones diet at times ! it's kinda like bran muffins and two ply
    are ya gonna play - or ya just been toooooooooooo busy with some one elses wife ammm i mean life

Roland the Fisherman
    ya just miss the staples in ones diet at times ! it's kinda like bran muffins and two ply
    are ya gonna play - or ya just been toooooooooooo busy with some one elses wife ammm i mean life
    Been lurk'en. I have been told that I behave I will get gradgiated to the next grade (4th) and leave you all behind :hammerhea . Mrs Hater wants a man that has been lerned. Says "its more fun to school a learned. :wink:

lucky
    flying in ontario - next fri night - double tree - drink and bullshitting ? you can bring morman boys wife if you like

Roman 1
    flying in ontario - next fri night - double tree - drink and bullshitting ? you can bring morman boys wife if you like
    They moved the gay pride parade to ontario???
    Thanks for the warning!
    R1

lucky
    Thanks for the warning!
    R1
    I always thougth ontario - was the "country of la " where the men are men and the cows are scared ! -- ohh by the way your invited also if you want to have a drink. but i refuse to buy you a drink that sounds gay - " excuse me bartender - can i have a cum guzzler " yea i'll kick your ass

Roman 1
    I always thougth ontario - was the "country of la " where the men are men and the cows are scared ! -- ohh by the way your invited also if you want to have a drink. but i refuse to buy you a drink that sounds gay - " excuse me bartender - can i have a cum guzzler " yea i'll kick your ass
    You stay away from our cows and with your voice, any order will sound gay.
    I would cruise down but don't want to interrupt your and you te's date.
    R1 :mix:

lucky
    well i thought you could come show us how to make our boats faster , you know like speeding up the film - or shall we say shutter speed - :devil:

Roland the Fisherman
    Lucky, Morman boys wife does what she wants when she wants with whom she wants! Nobody "brings" her anywhere!..............Fortunately she usually wants to go with me.

Roland the Fisherman
    Thanks for the warning!
    R1
    Warning my ass, thats why you work there!

lucky
    Lucky, Morman boys wife does what she wants when she wants with whom she wants! Nobody "brings" her anywhere!..............Fortunately she usually wants to go with me.
    DAM - WHERE THE PANTS AND SPITTIN OUT ORDERS - LEAVE HER AT HOME - WE CAN HAVE OUR WAY WITH ROMAN !!!! :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast