Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gibson mufflers

roln 20s
    Hey Shawn-
    I saw the website and the ads--there is no doubt they are bad ass. After having the Gibson on my truck for the past 4 months (thanks again for that-I love it)...I will definately be getting your Exhaust tips once I get a boat. I definately a Gibson exhaust guy--good customer service and a great product will always keep me around.
    Thanks again- a super happy Gibson owner.
    Roln 20s

OutCole'd
    If you visit our website www.gibsonperformance.com and look at our truck tips. The clamp on style is very similar, but a larger stronger design. Very easy to take on and off. Also have a thru bolt transom mount. Which replaces your factory tip and slips through the transom. This was designed for most of the boat manufactures. Leaving the office right now will answer all questions tomorow.
    "The other half is calling"
    Shawn, is there one of these that you are talking about here or can you give a link to where it is on your site?
    http://www.gibsonperformance.com/tips.asp

shawn you still have that eliminator jetboat for blythe trips?
    hope all is well.
    Chris.

ROZ
    Rocky, I've seen you party, how do you remember who you talk to. Damn, you are good!! I am just a rank amateur (an old one). Then again, maybe my liver is just shot.
    I don't think Rocky even has a liver

BoatFloating
    I don't think Rocky even has a liver
    It's a pool filter system now....
    :rollside:

alfonzo
    I talked to Ron Gibson at Glamis this weekend and he said they were part of the Hot Boat test that will be out in the March issue and they work great. My understanding they will be cheaper then any of MFG out there because he is in the exhaust business and it's all in house. How in the hell do you even remember that night? I was there and It wasn't pretty.........It was pretty funny though!

ADDICTED
    Shawn, is there one of these that you are talking about here or can you give a link to where it is on your site?
    http://www.gibsonperformance.com/tips.asp
    The tip section was to show our clamp on style. I have photos but STILL do not no how to post pictures. We are working on updating our site with an apllication guide and photos.
    Hot boat will be the first to no about it.

ADDICTED
    shawn you still have that eliminator jetboat for blythe trips?
    hope all is well.
    Chris.
    No unfortunatley not. Wish I still did. So much fun in blythe. I have dads old boat now. 27 Daytona. Not a bad upgrade but just cant use it at blythe.

OutCole'd
    The tip section was to show our clamp on style. I have photos but STILL do not no how to post pictures. We are working on updating our site with an apllication guide and photos.
    Hot boat will be the first to no about it.
    Can you e mail pics? If so, send them to me & I will post them.
    Bill@smnv.net

That Guy
    If you visit our website www.gibsonperformance.com and look at our truck tips. The clamp on style is very similar, but a larger stronger design. Very easy to take on and off. Also have a thru bolt transom mount. Which replaces your factory tip and slips through the transom. This was designed for most of the boat manufactures. Leaving the office right now will answer all questions tomorow.
    "The other half is calling"
    Thanks Shawn: So, theoretically, I could bolt them on to pass any test that was required and then take them off if I wanted later that day, on another lake, etc...? Sounds like an easy way to meet the requirements? Seems like you could also carry them in the boat and show LE that you just haven't had time to put them on yet :crossx:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast