Thread: looking for a bearing

superdave013
    So I am looking for a bearing with an 1 1/8" ID. It also needs to be sealed. You know the kind, with the lil rubber coving the balls. Anyway the od could be 2.5" or less as I have not made the retainer yet.
    I've looked in Granger and McMaster Carr already. I also went to the local bearing house and they can order it. For 85.00 + shipping!!
    So before I buy an flanged bearing (Rex has them but Mc Master or Grainger don't in 1 1/8) does anyone have another source that's halfway cost efficive??

Infomaniac
    I can fix you up. PM or call me.
    Actually Call Allied Bearing here in Tulsa 918-583-0164. Give them the specs and get the part number. i will price one for you through my shop.

schiada96
    So I am looking for a bearing with an 1 1/8" ID. It also needs to be sealed. You know the kind, with the lil rubber coving the balls. Anyway the od could be 2.5" or less as I have not made the retainer yet.
    I've looked in Granger and McMaster Carr already. I also went to the local bearing house and they can order it. For 85.00 + shipping!!
    So before I buy an flanged bearing (Rex has them but Mc Master or Grainger don't in 1 1/8) does anyone have another source that's halfway cost efficive??
    I used the next size id and made a press in sleeve. Been where your at now.I figured 20 min of my time was worth $60.00

LakesOnly
    Dave, did you try Applied Industrial Technologies ? ( old King bearing)
    Corona store 951-371-2550
    Rio
    yep, good ol' King Bearing, now Applied Industrial Technologies. Been going there since I was twelve years old...go cart and mini-bike nbearings, you know...it all grew from there
    LO

cyclone
    FK Rod Ends probably has what you need. King Bearing too...

Kindsvater Flat
    Dave how many do you want me to pickup and ship tomorrow?

superdave013
    K Flat, one will do Don't forget the double seals.
    Guys, Mark Hunter at Applied in Anaheim is who we buy all our motors and bearings from. That's the first place I went.