Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandbar Scott???

WUTWZAT
    I heard something of a rumor that the lake was closed last week, is this true and could you tell me what the water conditions are like? A friend of mine live a couple blocks off the water and said the lake still looks brown from the rains and he can still see debris floating in the water and all around the banks from the runoff, but that the water is up to a good level.
    Looks to be a good weekend out if the water is willing...
    Thanks
    Jason

dmontzsta
    I heard something of a rumor that the lake was closed last week, is this true and could you tell me what the water conditions are like? A friend of mine live a couple blocks off the water and said the lake still looks brown from the rains and he can still see debris floating in the water and all around the banks from the runoff, but that the water is up to a good level.
    Looks to be a good weekend out if the water is willing...
    Thanks
    Jason
    I am hoping it is open, we want to go change the bunks this Saturday and take a quick run.

revndave
    Water is up and it is brown.Lake is supposed to be open this weekend.I'll be there if it is testing boat.

dmontzsta
    Water is up and it is brown.Lake is supposed to be open this weekend.I'll be there if it is testing boat.
    Nice, I will look out for you...Maybe I can finally see that boat in person.

revndave
    Nice, I will look out for you...Maybe I can finally see that boat in person.
    Just called city lake will be open on Sat.

dmontzsta
    Just called city lake will be open on Sat.
    Awesome, we will probably launch at Marina West, I cant wait to see what that place looks like now.

revndave
    Awesome, we will probably launch at Marina West, I cant wait to see what that place looks like now.
    what day and time?

dmontzsta
    what day and time?
    Saturday, most likely morning time, have to put on new bunks.

revndave
    bunch of members are going on sunday

dmontzsta
    bunch of members are going on sunday
    yeah, I was just checking that thread out. I cant go Sunday though I already have a million things planned that day, like having my car smogged and the guy cant sneak it any other day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast