Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truckin's State 2 State cruise to Havasu

Wicked1
    Is anyone from here going to this on March 18?

DrewDown
    I'll keep it on the calender. Might have to put a fresh cote of wax on the lo lo

GHTRIM
    Is anyone from here going to this on March 18?
    Don't know what it is? But we will be in Havasu 18th / 27th

ChumpChange
    Won't be there, leaving for Australia that same day.

GHTRIM
    Won't be there, leaving for Australia that same day.
    Do you think your boat can handle the trip???? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Buster
    We will be there the 18th thru the 28th. Hopefully we can see some cool trucks.

WUTWZAT
    WICKWED1, got any more details? Is this something others can join in and maybe get photos of their trucks / boats in the magazine?
    Jason

Wicked1
    I didnt get to read to much but the add for the truck run is in This Months truckin issue, I know it starts early friday morning and the carvans to havasu, there is an entrance fee but i know you get some stuff and i think lunch but not sure. I went on the first state 2 state to Phoenix and it was fun and worth it. I already got the boat out and cleaning it up, I am sure there will be alot more people pulling there rides since it is to havasu, ill get the issue and post more details I got 4 sport trucks going and they will all be pulling jet boats and one jet ski.

uncle larry
    will also be a boat show that weekend and a poker run on the lake on saturday

WUTWZAT
    I don't know if my boat is big enough to run on Lake Havasu, its only an 18' jet boat. :idea:
    Don't you need one of those large ocean going rigs to do a poker run on Lake Havasu?
    Is this happening this Friday? If other jets are going maybe I can call in sick and make the run, let me check if I can get my hands on a truckin mag, and if I can pay the entrance fee before its too late.
    Isn't HotHallet on here (Travis) a photographer for the magazine, you got any info for us if you see this. Maybe discount tickets Its worth a shot.
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast