Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Throwerb in Tennesse

throwerb
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. We've been in our new home for 3 weeks now and we love it. Anyone thinking of getting out of crowdifornia will love it here. Hope everyone has been well and is having a great new year.

100mbs
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. We've been in our new home for 3 weeks now and we love it. Anyone thinking of getting out of crowdifornia will love it here. Hope everyone has been well and is having a great new year.
    Nice to hear that you made it and you like it. My wife and I are coming out Feb. 14th through the 25th. We are visiting some friends and our rental property. Also to look for some jobs and houses.
    We are looking forward to it.

throwerb
    Nice to hear that you made it and you like it. My wife and I are coming out Feb. 14th through the 25th. We are visiting some friends and our rental property. Also to look for some jobs and houses.
    We are looking forward to it.
    Are you coming out to see Jeff and Stacy? If so I'd love to get together with all of you over dinner and some drinks.

Jordy
    I'm still trying to help you sell that boat so you can move on to blacker things. You're going to have to work with me a little bit though. Check out Havasu Doug when you have time. I came up with a counter offer.

throwerb
    I'm still trying to help you sell that boat so you can move on to blacker things. You're going to have to work with me a little bit though. Check out Havasu Doug when you have time. I came up with a counter offer.
    Hey Jordan how's it going? I've decided to buy a new pontoon boat so my neighbors will talk to me. It's kind of funny, but I had two calls while I was driving across country about my boat and four more since I've been here. I'm on my daughters laptop on a slower than slow dial-up and won't have high speed access here for two more months so I will be limited on my ***boat time. I will check out Dougs and get back to you.

Jordy
    New pontoon??? :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
    What happens when you need to wake up??? I can probably even swing some kind of a delivery too.

RiverOtter
    WazzzzzzzUP!?!?! Finally got the puter unpacked, eh?? Talked to Nashvillebound about meeting at a restaurant 1/2 way between here and there. Pearls Cafe on Mounteagle Mtn. Lets do it soon.

100mbs
    Are you coming out to see Jeff and Stacy? If so I'd love to get together with all of you over dinner and some drinks.
    If you mean "NashvilleBound", i would like to ge together with him and you for that matter. Maye we can do dinner one night or something.
    We are going to stay with some friends in Franklin. But we are going to be looking everywhere for places to live and work. We are going to go to Knoxville for a few days as well, to check on our rental property and look for some more property to purchase.

NashvilleBound
    If you mean "NashvilleBound", i would like to ge together with him and you for that matter. Maye we can do dinner one night or something.
    We are going to stay with some friends in Franklin. But we are going to be looking everywhere for places to live and work. We are going to go to Knoxville for a few days as well, to check on our rental property and look for some more property to purchase.
    OH Franklin....you will probbably be too good to talk to us then :notam: jk....when you come out lets us know. Eveyones pretty central here. Be nice to get a bunch of boaters together. And Throwerb,
    WELCOME TO TN

RiverOtter
    OH Franklin....you will probbably be too good to talk to us then :notam: jk....when you come out lets us know. Eveyones pretty central here. Be nice to get a bunch of boaters together. And Throwerb,
    WELCOME TO TN
    I'll bet he's looking at Brentwood or Belle Meade G&CC :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast