Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete BBC Setup for Jet Boat For Sale

BigBoyToys
    I have a complete stock 454 BBC motor, comes with all equipment necessary to install in a Jet boat including motor mounts, Nice Chrome Water Injected headers with Pan-E-Vac, 10qt Dooley Jet Oil Pan, driveline, etc. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RUN A BBC!!!
    The motor is a Bone stock 454 "HI-Perf" marked block, 2 bolt mains, 236 Oval Port heads, may need to be freshened (Rings, bearings, etc), but it is complete and currently assembled. All of the additional "Boat Parts" I have stored in my garage and are not on the motor currently.
    I will sell the whole setup for a FIRM $1500.00. I feel that all of the additional parts alone are worth this much and it's a good deal for someone that has a boat minus motor or someone looking to do a BBC swap. I will NOT ship, must pick up in Woodland, CA (Near Sacramento). Also, I am NOT looking to part out any of it at this time (So don't ask).
    PLEASE EMAIL ALL INQUIRIES TO JimP@pritek.net since I don't get on the forums much anymore.

BigBoyToys
    I may also be willing to trade for ??????

spectratoad
    That sounds like an awesome deal. I have a VW Baja I could trade??? I have been thinking of switching out my 460 for a 454.

BigBoyToys
    Nope...Don't have any use for a VW Baja.....
    But the setup is still available for sale or trade.....

spectratoad
    I will though keep this in mind when I get some back pay checks rolling in. :smile:

BigBoyToys
    that will work.
    Everything is just sitting here in my garage and I have no intention of using it, so it will be here until it sells.

BigBoyToys
    Still Have it. I may end up with another 454 after this weekend also....

crf311
    Too bad you are not near me. Sounds like a deal.

Taylorman
    I may be interested if you are willing to ship. I'll arange the shipping, you just drop off at the shipping dock.

I may be interested if you are willing to ship. I'll arange the shipping, you just drop off at the shipping dock.
    Finally,Kevin your giving up on the olds?? you won't regret it! :wink: Good luck, this damn MED. they got me on, has got me all up LOL
    Markist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast