Thread: To All my HS EAST Brothers

JustMVG
    Hey folks i am visiting from California and have been here in PA, Lehigh Valley for two and a half weeks, and i must give you guys ALOT of credit, what you guys have to put up with during the winter is amazing!!! I can see where you get cabin fever from, just went thru this snow dump and Blizzard and was only able to get out for a little while Saturday morning, i am sure your summers are worth all of this stuff right now, it's beautiful back here and hope to make it out again for the Pocono NASCAR race at least one of the 2, and maybe meet up and see some of the local lakes and rivers. My hats off to you guys for putting up with this stuff!!!!
    MikeVG

fat rat
    You should stick around for the Frosty Ball this comming weekend.

Wet Dream
    You should stick around for the Frosty Ball this comming weekend.
    No kidding! MandM, you guys are more than welcome to come out. Its our winter party and we'd love to have you come out and meet the people on the east coast.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    sounds like fun

JustMVG
    Thanks for the invite , but i'm goin home Friday, take some pics and get them posted for me to see what i missed, will be back in August let you know when.
    It is incredibly beautiful with all the snow, but California folks do not do well in the cold, talked to the wife and she says she has to wash her car before it gets too hot!! if you tried here the car would be iced up before you got the soap to it.
    Thanks again, MikeVG

fat rat
    sounds like fun
    Never a dull moment.

promod
    never a dull moment on the east side

likwidsukr
    never a dull moment on the east side
    Thats right. Hell The west is a blast as well! I used to live in the Napa area when I was 12. I remember lake Berryessa. It was so beautiful as I was coming down the Mountain from Napa. The water there was hotter than the air it was not a releif. I also remember a chick was out there running around with no shirt on!!