Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party#3

HavasuBarney
    Riverdave, we are planning to have a full ice chest or 3, specifically for you and OUR guest, http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif intoxicated you shall be.
    Were youn suggesting a donation for replacing my broken teeth?
    We all love fasy boats, good fun, drunk women. Seldem is your mode of propulsion goin to make the differance there. We all should bring girls, hope they don't have teeth.

Wicky
    BPSP#3 Update.
    Mrs. Snyder, owner of IN N OUT, will be reviewing OUR proposal personally.
    I'm liking the fun in the sun rung what you brung name. It just hurts me not to see the BPSP though. I'm still considering a name change so don't stop the brainstorms.
    Do any of you live in or near Upland?
    I'm looking for a friend by the name of Brian Jones. Sometimes goes by "Bones." I want to make sure he knows about the party. He has a fast ass capsule boat. Don't get all exited now. It's not a jet!!
    Work is extrememly busy right now but I will have a chance to focus on few more ideas soon!
    Spank ya soon,
    Wicky

smash
    MR. Wickey
    Yeh we were at marsing last week I was crewing for some friends My tub is fun in these courses but too big to be competitive we have a new hull coming and will be running a few events later this year.

Wicky
    Big Block Spanking Party #3 has been renamed to the "Rock the Big Block Party!!"
    With any luck we will have 100 T-shirts made and donated by In n Out. 50 shirts will be for each boat entered and 50 will be for sale onsite(reserve yours now). We also hope to receive a donation of 50 $10 dollar gift certificates for each boat entered. I plan to see 25 of us outboard guys and 25 of you non outboard guys. It's all talk until you take the swing. After that, talk all ya want!!
    Wicky

FastDave

racingrascal
    Fastdave can I ride with you?

Wicky
    Fast Dave,
    Originally I had planned it to be only lake racing boats. You know, one must reach speed alley under your own power(no towing). Under that condition I'm not sure that you would still feel so confident.
    So, congradulations, you are the exception to the rule. Tow your boat out to speed alley. After all, this thing is for children that have not had a good childhood as I have. Your boat looks absolutely bitchin.
    I, personally, cant wait to see it run.
    I hope you decide to show up for the event as
    I hope the rest of you reading these posts show up as well.
    I know there were a few rocks thrown but, hey lets face it, it's all about entertainment right? In Oct. I wan't us all to be entertained!!
    Whaaaaaahhhoooooooo,
    Wicky
    P.S. Please don't hesitate to call with any ideas 208.387.1892. You will hear a message about sushi on the spot. This is the right number.
    [This message has been edited by Wicky (edited August 03, 2001).]

smash
    mr. wickey
    oct looks good please give some more details as per location for us foreigners. the new motor is workin goooood. the race tub is ready to go

smash
    mr. wickey
    oct looks good please give some more details as per location for us foreigners. the new motor is workin goooood. the race tub is ready to go

Wicky
    Smash,
    Do you plan to travel down through Idaho on your way? If so, we can rally down there from Boise. I plan to stay at the Nautical Inn in Havasu. I haven't made reservations yet.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast