Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party#3

dragally
    Ok coonass now you've done it. Foist uf awl I aent know dork and I due speall korreklie so dunt go sawing I donunt. Second uf awl none of this was directed at you and if you dont want to be beeat by a beater I have a Sanger Hydro I'd just as soon wup ya wit. Now I'm goofing around this time but If you persist I must simply have one of my boyz in LA beat you up real bad and they all use eggbeaters.
    Luv ya man ,hahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeewhoooooooo
    dragally

Jetmugg
    Dragally:
    I certainly never claimed that I was going to "spank" anyone, and I don't have a race boat, just a quick family boat. This coming weekend (July 28-29), there is going to be an informal jet boat rally on the Mississippi river at McGregor Iowa. I encourage all midwesterners to attend, jets, v-drives, and outboards. There should be plenty of time for some friendly drag racing, bench racing, and relaxing with cool beverages. Come on out, and if you beat me, I'll buy you a cold beverage. I'm not some big-mouthed a$$hole, I just enjoy some friendly hot rodding as much as the next guy.
    If you really want to race that outboard seriously, you should consider entering it in the drags at New Athens, IL. (I think they race some time in Sept.)
    Since you seem to have an interest in jet boats, you may also want to attend the Midwest Real Jet Boat Rally, at the Chain-0-Lakes. Be forewarned - the water gets pretty choppy there.
    Steve.

Wicky
    Jetmugg,
    Once again this is an invitation to anyone close enough to be in Lake Havasu on Oct. 5,6,7. The theme is the Big Block Spanking Party #3.
    Too bad you live so far from Havasu. You really should visit someday.
    Drag Ally,
    Funny I was thinking about heading back to Ill as well. Not sure if I can get an appointment at Bakers or not but I think we should convoy, hit firewater, and then move on to Indiana for some spanin' fun with Jetmugg.
    Jrooos,
    How ironic you say boring. Dat is exactly what I thought about the outboard posts on this site. Boring. I guess it's boring because them ol outboards just keep on running and rarely need fixing!!
    YOu say I need to get laid. Well, don't tell that to Big Sally. She seems to be liking my mojo jus fine. Did I tells ya where Big Sally is from? Well shes from yo part of da world. You find her coonass sittin down on Bourban Street when she all dun wit me.
    She have some sistas you might be interested in cuz it's soundin like you's needin sumptin
    else to skweez besides all dat precious horseypower comin out o yo motor.
    Time for a roadtrip,
    Wicky

jroos
    Well Wicky, you`ve definately proven your ignorance to me. Hands down, you are the king! Now here`s a tough one. Did it take you 6 grades to develop this mentality or all 12?

Old Charger
    Hey this is a JET boat forum right? Who invited the propeller heads? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

beached1
    I bet Wicky thinks that slammed Honda Civic's are cool too. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

spectras only
    Especially when fitted with wheelie bars for a frontwheel drive car,heh http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HAVNAFIT
    I wonder how he gets his boat around, since it sounds like he still has to take the SHORT BUS?

HBjet
    Look fellow jetters, all we have to do is slap on a Aggressor bowl, and were kicking everyones ass. Right? Someone did tell me though, that they installed an Aggressor bowl behind the prop on their Merc, and ran that setup in a flatbottom.
    He said he Spanked everyone on the lake.
    I guess his boat never left the trailer... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    HBjet

rivercrazy
    Yea I know this guy that installed one of those 2stroke power blenders on the back of his boat and ran 106mph.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast