Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party#3

HAVNAFIT
    A couple of weeks ago we decided to do a little fishing off of the deck of 20' jet.It idled way to fast so yesterday we tried a minn-kota on the bow but the weight of that big-block chevy would not get her going enough to troll. so I was wondering if I rig some sort of a bracket to the bow would you go with a 2.5 or 300 merc.. I plan to troll at 3-5 mph on a good calm day..and can I wrap the cowl with insulation and duct tape so I dont have to listen to it?

beached1
    If Wicky wants to be real man and ride a real smoker, then he needs to get one that starts with YZ,KX,CR, or KTM. Or he can meet me at Glen Helen or Soboba and try mine.

Wicky
    Gentlemen,
    All this talk and not one cordial RSVP for the big bloc0k spanking party? Hah. Just as I thought. All I hear is lets talk YZ, CR, KX slammed hondas, ignorance, OK> so ignorant I am. But ignorance speaks only through
    the road untraveled. Jroos, I believe you have just taken that road. Whallllllla!
    Still no takers for the BBSP#3?
    Just as I thought. All talk. I'm taking reservations. Call me to reserve your spanking!!

Wicky
    Come out come out wherever you are!!
    bock bock bock boooooooooooooooock bock bock!

dragally
    Careful Wicky, you're gonna get sucked in!On?
    Spit out? Damn it, now I'm confused!
    dragally

Wicky
    It's ok Dragally. I'm just trying to egg some of these bb's on. So far, not one has said they would show up. Elementary I say Watson, Elememtary.
    How can one be schooled if one doesn't show up for class?
    I love the smell of 2-stroke smoke in the morning,
    Wicky

dragally
    I prefer a mixture of methanol,super techniplate w/ 20% castor bean and a little VP race fuel. Ooopps did I say something I shouldn't? Damn, were is my white lab? coat I mean! Elementary you say. Not this lil formula!!! Makes for loud boom boom. Very many rpm's and unbelievable mid summer speeds. Whats that smell??? :0)
    dragally

RiverDave2
    Wicky, I've already told you that I would attend! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Do I not count? Granted I don't have a jet, but I do have a Big Block! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I'm not one for racing but hey it's for charity right? I'll give it a shot and throw on the ole cleaver. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I also said that I'll round up some more big blocks for ya, I'll bring three or four guys with me. Once again not the fastest on the river but nobody expects me to be with 10 women in the boat!
    RD

Wicky
    RD,
    Very cool. At least we will have one big block there fo sho. If you can bring the other 3 or 4 that would be stellar.
    I and my omlette freinds will be staying at the Ramada. We will keep this board a little more entertaining for you until then!!
    Wicky

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast