Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party#3

beached1
    I just took a look on the outboard page and couldn't find anything from Wicky, or Uncle Tom. Dragalley is in there with some pics of his ride. I'm sure it's fast as hell Drag, but how many chicks can you get in that thing. It looks like it's about 12' with no room for an ice chest. Don't get me wrong I'm not tryin to bust on you but, don't you party? As for Wicky and Uncle Tom (I know I got that wrong. It just sounds better), You guy's are sharkbait tottin Trolls.

Wicky
    Ahhhhhh! Conflict. I love it. You see, in life there are those who thrive on it and then there are those who try to thrive on it. RD, thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping to make this a FUN event. You are a thriver(ironic your the only one showing up and you have a v-drive and this is the jacuzzi club). As for the rest of you
    wankers(not you Jason or Froggy or Hustler), yes, there will be spankings going on.
    Yes, I will be committing some of those spankings and yes, I know I can't always be the one giving the spankings. Will I be spanked? Not if I can help it. Come on out and eat some wake. Lets see what ya got.
    Hustler I really like your idea about the endurance thing. That sounds more like what my boat was designed for anyway!!
    Boston Whalers? Funny you should mention that. I was piloting whalers to Catalina Island when I was 12 years old. Couldn't get the 17 footer past 42 knots. Managed to squeeze 52kts out of the big whaler though!!
    Can't say enough about how bitchin those whalers really are. Oh yeah, towed plenty of broken down big blocks in with it too.
    So far, there will be two bb's showing up.
    Pretty poor turnout if you ask me. I thought of all places I would post about the party that this board would get the most response.
    Well?
    And about that Wicky thing beached, your the first man who has ever enquired about my penis size. Sounds like you have some personal issues to sort out.hahehehehaahhaha
    Wicky

RiverDave
    Wicky, where did you get that I had a V-Drive?? I have an I/O as far as Oct 5th-8th, I'm marking it on my calendar. I think your planning this thing a little far in advance. Typically a month in advance for a message board would be just about right. I also think I would take this particular subject into the ***boat HotSpots column as I'm sure you would be likely to hear from more big blocks. I'm planning my little event in there and it's working out quite nicely.
    RD

beached1
    Blah blah blah. Trollboy.

dragally
    Hustler my man, I'm not quiting the lake just trying to post them thangys. I was doing a 12 minute rebuild of the ole weed wacker and damn if I didn't get confused again!
    Mr beached1, I'll have you know that there lil boat is a full 19 feet long. I think?!!
    Party? Not me I'm burieduh, oh I meam married and the missuswould rack my big bald head if'n she caught me looking at another lover!
    She might even go upstairs and beat on the thinkin part of me too. Oh, that hurts mighty bad BUT she still lets me play on tha water so I dont need all that room. Lets see now, I'll have to look thru my props cause it's important that I choose the right one for the occasion. By jove, I've got it! I think a 24 pitch yamahahaha ,ooops drag should put me in front truning 8800 rpms. Lets see now, how fast is that? I dont rightly know but I bet it's a very quick quarter mile.
    dragally

Wicky
    RD,
    I don't know where I got that idea. I guess I was just assuming. I do that sometimes when the clock is a little bit after 4:20.
    The BBSP#3 is only a little more than a couple of months away and when you live 1000 miles from Havasu there is a little bit of planning involved. Do you have a Eliminator?
    Tell me about it. I like all boats. There are just some very fast reasons why I like outboards now. I used to own a 700hp Hawaiian with a pump. Now I've got a "family" ski boat with a fishing motor clamped on!!

Wicky
    TD,
    I kinda like this board. It makes me feel fast just sitting here reading most of these responses. UNcle Tom, now that's funny. How ironic!!

RiverDave
    Wicky, first the v-drive now the eliminator? Wassup w/that? Nordic bud, just a little party boat. 22'6 with a big block (magnum). Not that crazyfast bug goodtimes all the way around.
    RD

dragally
    Wicky ya better quit insulting that man cause before ya know it ya two gonna be http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad07.gif
    Ironic. Yup.
    Dragally

beached1
    Sorry Drag,
    The pic doesn't do it justice. It didn't look that long. It does look like a rocket though. As for Momma, doesn't she give you a weekend furlough once in while?.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast