Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Run on Sunday

Den Isle
    Should be nice on Sunday, but there is a ton of crap floating by.
    Big stuff, like tires and a bunch of semi-submerged logs and trees.
    Be prepared to dodge lots of junk!

acatitude
    thats why I think ill just sit on the sidelines for a week or 2 let things calm down..

diggler
    I'm going to pass too for this weekend. I figured out the problem I had with the boat though... shit got into the pin seats for the carb after I changed the fuel filters... go figure. Boat was drowning itself in gas. I believe i have it taken care of now, but we'll see.
    That, and I know there's a ton of shit floating around out there. While I have a jet, I certainly wouldn't be able to tow anyone!

hulshot
    I would like to do a TnT this weekend or maybe monday instead. NP and DCbobinator what do you think. NP I am at your mercey right now, I dont have a ps tank.

NICE PAIR
    I would like to do a TnT this weekend or maybe monday instead. NP and DCbobinator what do you think. NP I am at your mercey right now, I dont have a ps tank.
    "Wrong" you have a tank, you just have to get your butt over and pick it up. I don't deliver.

MOBrien
    I'm out this weekend too. Don't want to take any known risks with the huge stuff I've been seeing in the water this week....especially with my new bottom. Boat needs to be re-reg'd too, so don't want to draw any attention with my blue '05 sticker. Need to get that done before I go out again.
    If ya go, have fun.
    -MOB

NorCalCat
    Didn't realize there was so much junk in the water. Don't need to hit a submerged log!
    Thanks for all the input.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Lazy bay area people get your azz in gear and drive up to californias best hidden secret lake don pedro

MOBrien
    don't you mean New Malones?
    Hey Rob, how is Semper's in-house financing? & would I be OK towing a 28 with my Tahoe w/ 410's? :idea: Also, did you ever get that measuurement for the Nordic 28 tip-to-tip on the trailer? Is it larger than 32'?
    Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DAVID
    The 28 is exactly 32' on trailer with the drive trimmed down. Your Tahoe
    should be just fine. We have alot of customers that have used them for
    a tow rig on this boat. The boat is 4600 lbs dry, trailer is about 1100. Your
    Tahoe should be rated at 7500 lbs with 410's. By the way, Rob is to busy
    doing nothing to get you this info.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast