Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Run on Sunday

acatitude
    Come on MO every one knows you buy a boat then sell the one you have............

ELIMINAT THIS
    I water tested yesterday and stopped by Chris's. I would wait a week or two!!! We sat out front for at least an hour, and you would not believe the crap floating out there right now. Tires, Logs, Rubber cones you name it. How about Havasu on Monday? Sorry I had to say it. Leaving 5am monday for the week!!!!
    Stop f-ing around on here and bring me my heads or I wont be leaving for havasu.
    Do you have the casting # on the heads.

DAVID
    Ha HA Dave its more like you are to busy golfing or at the dunes to do anything haha. My boat is 32 tip to tip so Dave since you got about 5 of them in front of you or wait you are probably at the country club on your lap top I would ask you to measure one :rollside:
    Once again your measurements are larger than reality. Your girls may fall for
    it but the guys here know better.
    Oh, and I did measure it for him. It wasn't a guess. :yuk:

MOBrien
    You guys.....
    The 28 is exactly 32' on trailer with the drive trimmed down. .......... By the way, Rob is to busy doing nothing to get you this info.:
    Ha HA Dave its more like you are to busy golfing or at the dunes to do anything haha. My boat is 32 tip to tip so Dave since you got about 5 of them in front of you or wait you are probably at the country club on your lap top I would ask you to measure one :rollside:
    .......are friggin funny.
    so is it 32' or what?......shiat, might be too big.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Once again your measurements are larger than reality. Your girls may fall for
    it but the guys here know better.
    Oh, and I did measure it for him. It wasn't a guess. :yuk:
    Ha Ha Dave never a dull moment. Well next friday when my BIG DAWG ELIMINATOR is there we can measure her up. Oh damn and you mean the girls dont believe it either shit :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
    You guys.....
    .......are friggin funny.
    so is it 32' or what?......shiat, might be too big.
    Mo if I was you I would go the 28 more bang for the buck and it just looks freakin awesome. If Dave said he measured it when he got off the put put golf course then I believe he did haha.

randy77zt
    my raft isnt running correctly-will be at turlock lake on monday checking some things out.changed the tps sensor and will be running fuel pressure checks at wot.plus if the motor runs normal trying some props.every time i take out this boat it runs slower.

hulshot
    my raft isnt running correctly-will be at turlock lake on monday checking some things out.changed the tps sensor and will be running fuel pressure checks at wot.plus if the motor runs normal trying some props.every time i take out this boat it runs slower.
    Push the gas harder!. You will find the power again.
    MO just break you rdaughters piggybank and buy the boat already. Mine fits in my garage with 11 inches to spare. I should have gotten a bigger boat then huh? I agree about the junk in the delta, I dont want to take a chance on hitting somthing.
    Eliminate this, get crackin if you are going to have you rboat for Havasu, You guys suck :yuk:
    DR and I are hitting Orwoods for breakfast at 9.00am on Sunday just to eat.

DCBob
    I fired motors today and now I need to pull valve covers and readjust valves, so let me know if we are going sunday! BIGJOE
    Hey Joe.....it's fugley out there with the weather & all the shiat in the h20. I'll take a pass for today...How's the junk running?? Maybe see ya out on the 29th

acatitude
    yea im passin on this weekend. Bob you got her back together???? anyone need a 30p rh bravo 4 blade, I have one for sale or will trade for a rh 32. I also need a set of the large inners for props(whatever they are called). I have the small centers i will sell or trade ..... im charging batteries today.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast