Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: !!!!SPAM!!!! Trident Hiring!

Froggystyle
    I have never felt so solid hiring anyone. Talk about an easy decision...
    Justin and I did the worst thing you can do on a boat yesterday. Grind fiberglass. He is probably still pulling it out of his teeth from smiling the whole time...
    Seriously though, I can't wait to start building boats. He is like a sponge for technique with tools and stuff, and is a real pleasure to instruct. It is really cool having someone listen, then do as explained.
    Anyway, I am gushing here. I am headed back in to the garage, but am glad to see you as stoked to be here as we are to have you.
    This is going to be a great year...

Infomaniac
    Cool Justin. I'm sure you will fit right in.
    I wish I had one of those black Trident shirts. :frown: :frown:

Froggystyle
    Cool Justin. I'm sure you will fit right in.
    I wish I had one of those black Trident shirts. :frown: :frown:
    Inbound Ron...
    Outta sight, outta mind, right??? You of all people have earned one of these...

wsuwrhr
    Inbound Ron...
    Outta sight, outta mind, right??? You of all people have earned one of these...
    Wish I wasn't GUD, geographically undesireable. I would have been down there vieing for a position.
    I admire what Trident is doing.
    Brian

jlnorthrup122
    Damn!!!!! bad timing for me! :frown: Well I wish you all good luck and maybe one day I might make it to the forces in powerboat const! hey wess if you need a draftsman or a designer let me know even though you got that under control between yourself and Chuck Guy! Hey if you need custom aluminum wakebaord towers or custom fuel or water tanks made let me know I will cut you a deal! 1-319-373-1606 (Joe) good luck every body!

Blown 472
    Well, sometimes timing is everything. I am now proudly wearing a black Trident button up shirt, the kind that the riggers like to wear I noticed this thread earlier this week and knowing that my current contract ends this Friday, I gave Wes a call. After a chat on the phone, I drove to Trident and interviewed with both Wes and Craig. The energy that both of them have towards the company is truly inspiring. They both have the direction, focus, dedication and clear vision of what Trident is. It's a place you WANT to work if you have any kind of integrity and pride in what you do. I have never been so happy to work in my life. Yesterday we did some work on the boat (not sure if I am to disclose what we did), but just working with the team was not only a pleasure, it was a place where I know that my meticulous nature and attention to detail will finally be appreciated. I didn't get any sleep last night. My mind is already racing and ready to contribute the highest level of detail both physically on the boat and intellectually into the business process. If you are out there and are considering the "dry composite installation technician" position, it would be in your best interest to call immediately. When I was there with the team, about 30 people were calling trying to take my new job away!!!! I look forward to seeing you all out at Trident the next time you stop by!
    Justin
    Hot diggity, good for you dude.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456