Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1977 18' Brandella jet BBF

Squeezing Spectra
    1977 18' brandella jet, fresh 460 Ford. tunnel ram 2 750 holleys, panter jet, all billet hardware nice boat need minor work see pictures PM for more information. must sell needs to go $3500. thanx bruce. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59Mvc-004f.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59Mvc-003f.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59Mvc-002f.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59Mvc-001f.jpg

flat broke
    I want whatever is sitting under the cover next to your boat
    That Brendella looks similar to Squirtcha's boat. Don't know about the bottom (Brendella Jet could probably chime in) but you can't really go wrong for $3500. People will talk crap about the Panthers but they come with an SS impeller, and the one I had some time ago, worked just fine.
    Chris

BLEWBAYOU1
    That sure looks like a great deal, nice looking clean boat. Why are you selling it? I only see three other boats there.LOL ARE you running out of parking spaces? It should sell real fast,at that great price. :wink:
    Brian

Squeezing Spectra
    2 reasons were selling it 1 is out of parking 2 is it has a jet pump LOL. Bruce

1978 Rogers
    Looks like a really good deal. Good luck.

BrendellaJet
    Same year as my boat, yet completely different!
    First, mine is a bubble deck, but the real difference is the bottom. That looks like it may be a copy of a Southwind, mines a copy of a Hondo but with a delta pad added(and later removed by Jeff Bennett). Interestingly enough, I dont think Brendella was in business in 1977. I dont recall what the prefix of the HIN # is on my boat, but I do know that the prefix indicated that my boat was made by Calabria(the ski boat mfg'r) Be interesting for historical purposes to see who made this boat...All the documentation on mine says its a Brendella-they must have bought the rights to the name...
    Thats a clean looking boat though, and if it was laid up by Calabria, its bound to be in good shape. My hull was in beautiful condition once I peeled off all the paint...

flat broke
    Bendella jet,
    You may be onto something with the Calabria/Bendella connection. I remember for a while that you coud pick up a Ski Brendella tourney boat? Don't know if they still make them, but maybe there was a change in ownership or name as the company shifted focus.
    Chris

BrendellaJet
    Chris,
    Yes, I recall seeing Ski Brendellas myself. Interestingly enough, Irv Brendel's Son(Mike) owns MB Sports...a maker of ski boats...Not sure what happened. Brendellas have a pretty checkered past already before considering what may have happened to the company in the late 70's...

superdave013
    I like the looks of the lifting strakes on the boat with the cover.
    Yo Bruce, did you ever find a home for Mr. Bean?

1Bahnerjet
    the guy that lives next door has one, Ski Brendella 19' Direct Drive. when I told him the company History he didn't believe it, so I showed him a Picture of SMOKE ON THE WATER & man his eyes lit up. not that there's any Heritage between his Boat & a Brendella Drag Hydro, but it made his Day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast