Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Show Down.

HBjet
    Originally posted by GM Killer:
    Ive got an idea...Why dont you guys run this 'grudge' at either the V-Drive regatta, where Guru and myself are gonna run, or at the Classic Boat Beach Bash. This way we can make it fun for all, and add a little spice to these outings
    Good Idea GMK! I'm down with that, heck, I'll even buy Steves first two cases of beer for the weekend and wear my Aggressor shirt all weekend too if that makes him happy.
    HBjet

RR1/ 001
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited May 04, 2002).]

HBjet
    Slowy, like I said in my email. When and Where?
    HBjet

Johnwithjm
    Since it is a lake boat VS drag jethydro with more hp the only one who will look bad if he looses is the drag boat

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HBjet:
    [B] Tip our hats for spending 5 times the amount it would cost for a "Normal" jet boat to go fast. I don't call that engenius, I call it stupid!
    HBjet
    You know HB as i said before you are a piece of work. What do you consider ingenious then??? Spending probably 10 times that and competing in the unblown fuel jet class? How much does he have in that boat your the cheerleader for mr. un-educated??? If slowy wins his class with that hydro and possibly breaks the record its all worth it then isn't it? I'm sure with the greenbacks invested by all those guys at your shop in their boats slowy's investment is peanuts to say the least!
    CHET

eliminatya
    john, i hear there are some boats that are going to be stepping up big time here shortly at the next drags, maybe even some records set(Nagore's boat), cant wait to see bottle rocket throw some comp. allen got his edge going, its pretty rude, he was wondering if he can borrow your vest in two weeks? just took my boat to tommy's today check it out if you get time.
    sam

ratso
    RR1/001, are you going to be at the "Duel on the Brazos" this weekend?

Johnwithjm
    Originally posted by eliminatya:
    john, i hear there are some boats that are going to be stepping up big time here shortly at the next drags, maybe even some records set(Nagore's boat), cant wait to see bottle rocket throw some comp. allen got his edge going, its pretty rude, he was wondering if he can borrow your vest in two weeks? just took my boat to tommy's today check it out if you get time.
    samWhat is up good to hear from ya. I am pretty sure I will be using it that weekend at the races. I will take a look at your ride if I get up that way. So what class is he going to be running in? Mikes boat will not be done in time for the next race.

RR1/ 001
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited May 04, 2002).]

HBjet
    Originally posted by ratso:
    RR1/001, are you going to be at the "Duel on the Brazos" this weekend?
    Where is this race? City, State, Lake.
    Thanks!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast