Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The War in Iraq.......

Jbb
    Some disturbing photos of our losses in Iraq....Note some of the happy,thankful, liberated, Iraquis helping destroy our stuff.......... Time to drop the bomb!........Disturbing... (http://www.rense.com/general61/loses.htm)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm sorry but this S H I T really fricken pisses me off.. bomb the whole f ucking thing and get the hell out of there.. we have lost to many already and they don't give a rats ass about what we are doin there.. :argue:

HCS
    The object of war is to search and destroy. It's not a pretty site.
    The Pentagon says 100,000 troops will stay there for atleast the next 2 years.
    I'll bet it's longer. We could very well get caught in the middle of a civil war.

switchin'addiction
    I'm with Mrs. Vee.....looking at those pictures pissed me off. How & when is this shit going to end for our people over there?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    As each day passes, I continue to forget why we are there. I continue to forget the reason we went there. And when I am reminded, like MFV, I want to flatten the place, just rid the place of all those F*cked up radicals that are the biggest cowards, hypocrits, p#ssies, and mother f@ckers i have ever come across. I am sick of this Iraq sh*t.

switchin'addiction
    As each day passes, I continue to forget why we are there. I continue to forget the reason we went there.
    Why exactly are we there?? Anyone still remember??

Red Eye
    Whatever your opinions are of the war, don't forget to support those that don't have a say so in being there.

Havasu_Dreamin
    It's war, it's not supposed to be nice and pretty and everyone sitting around singing cumbayah. Whether or not we should have gone in there is a past issue, we are there. For us to just turn around and run would be 10 times worse than even going in the first place.

Freak
    Give up your 1 ton mac daddy crew cab as a daily driver. Better yet give up ALL your gas guzzeling toys. Demand lots more wind/nuke/coal and solar power stations be built. Let um drill for oil here. Live a sustainable life style. NO? Me either... Well I guess were there for the long run.

Tom Brown
    That picture of one soldier carrying another over his shoulder hits pretty hard.
    Those guys are the ultimate patriots and some of them will give their lives for one of the larger mistakes of all time. No WMDs. No Al Qaeda. These guys aren't fighting to protect their country, they're fighting to save face for some politicians who made a bad decision.
    I think you guys should pull out and let that place rot in it's own feces. How many lives is whatever you guys are there for worth?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast