Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheeler Dealer

Squirtin Thunder
    Anything this guy says is bullshit !!!!
    He is a complete fraud !!!
    100%
    He has many AKAs !!!!
    I am hoping that ***boat bans his IP so that he doesn't screw with anyone further !!!
    He has cost alot of people money and time and has tried to Bullshit everyone. Now this includes alot of respect people in the Marine industry.
    I fell for his Bullshit !!!
    Please check out the people you are doing buisness with.
    And remember to cover your ass !!!
    Thank you for your time
    Jim

Nucking futs
    No im still here, but thought about it a min. and decided to be a bigger man and do it face to face....
    Just hope my brother thinks for a min. and lays down a bit too!!
    We all were wronged in some sort of fashion and that should be in the open but as far as bashing him in public or on the net, Not my way of doing things.He made it personal so thats how im going to handle it!!
    Just my take on things ................Tim

Squirtin Thunder
    No im still here, but thought about it a min. and decided to be a bigger man and do it face to face....
    The problem is you will never meet this person even if your 10mins away from him.
    Jimmy, Jimbo, Bo, Wheeler Dealer
    Ask Four Q
    He went down to Texas to pick up a crank 10mins from him and he couldn't meet up with him for three days.
    Jim

Squirtin Thunder
    Just hope my brother thinks for a min. and lays down a bit too!!
    We all were wronged in some sort of fashion and that should be in the open but as far as bashing him in public or on the net, Not my way of doing things.He made it personal so thats how im going to handle it!!
    Just my take on things ................Tim
    Tim,
    This guy sucks assssss !!!!
    Hang him by his balls !!!
    We will never meet up with him.
    He tried to screw BN540 last night. under a different name.
    Jim

Nucking futs
    That is true!!! he will get what he deserves,
    Hey Q, call me before this gets out of hand please

Squirtin Thunder
    Here is a bit more;
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69096
    I will not name anyones name I will let them do that themselves. Sorry Q and BN540 for posting yours.
    Jim

switchin'addiction
    On line? He must have a long pecker???
    Now that's funny DB!

BlownNitro540
    I just can't seem to find any humor associated with this thread. It is still undetermined if the individual I was in keyboard conversation with was just another alias used in disguise. On a bigger scale, during the last 3 weeks there have been other incidences of possible mistrust that affected many honest people in one way or another.

Bryan Rose
    I think we need to have a place to post grievances with forum members that do bussiness on here.
    Sort of like E-bay ratings for feedback.
    I think it would be very helpful to others here on the boards.
    I have a feeling I am getting burned on a deal as we speak, :hammerhea hope he reads this and does the right thing........ you know who you are, do th right thing!
    Remember all hot boaters are not nice guys.
    Bryan

moneysucker
    I think we need to have a place to post grievances with forum members that do bussiness on here.
    Sort of like E-bay ratings for feedback.
    I think it would be very helpful to others here on the boards.
    I have a feeling I am getting burned on a deal as we speak, :hammerhea hope he reads this and does the right thing........ you know who you are, do th right thing!
    Remember all hot boaters are not nice guys.
    Bryan
    Unfortunately, Most are. (nice guys, and girls) And I wouldn't want to have any instance such as this ruin the way things have been around here. I have been amazed at the kindness that most show on these boards and so far everyone on here as well as the banderlog boards has been great. I Like to give people the benifit of the doubt and I was almost the last one on the bus about WD but a lot does not add up, Especially why someone would come on 3-4 different boards/ chat rooms and befriend everyone and volunteer services, Smoking deals on certain things, and when it comes time to ste u and deliver comes u with all sorts of excuses the whole time telling the intended recipient that he is on his way or it is in transit, etc. and never showing up. Without ever taking anyones money or gaining anything but distrust by everyone he dealt with it seems odd to me and I have to wonder why. There are a lot of people on these boards that I feel like I know and I wouldn't want to lose their respect. (yes, all 2 of them) I just can't see the motivation behind making all these promises and deals. An explanation would be nice. I didn't even want to post on this thread but we need to be rational I am trying to be as PC as possible here. It is a touchy topic.
    Cy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast