Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheeler Dealer

Nucking futs
    Hey M$, change your signature you sound like a guy i knew..........

FOURQ
    Unfortunately, Most are. (nice guys, and girls) And I wouldn't want to have any instance such as this ruin the way things have been around here. I have been amazed at the kindness that most show on these boards and so far everyone on here as well as the banderlog boards has been great. I Like to give people the benifit of the doubt and I was almost the last one on the bus about WD but a lot does not add up, Especially why someone would come on 3-4 different boards/ chat rooms and befriend everyone and volunteer services, Smoking deals on certain things, and when it comes time to ste u and deliver comes u with all sorts of excuses the whole time telling the intended recipient that he is on his way or it is in transit, etc. and never showing up. Without ever taking anyones money or gaining anything but distrust by everyone he dealt with it seems odd to me and I have to wonder why. There are a lot of people on these boards that I feel like I know and I wouldn't want to lose their respect. (yes, all 2 of them) I just can't see the motivation behind making all these promises and deals. An explanation would be nice. I didn't even want to post on this thread but we need to be rational I am trying to be as PC as possible here. It is a touchy topic.
    Cy
    Cy you hit the nail on the head
    I was 10 min away from him for 3 days and only 3 hrs away from him for 6 days he promised that he would get with me and get me the parts he had promised then gives some pissy excuse that i wronged him... um sorry if you feal that way dude but how..lets work it out....i have lots of proof of my own that this guy is a fraud but thats my information and if he wants to call me out on it i will be more than happy to disclose my information..(by the way its all public record information) i dont like to slam pepole in a public fourm but i think Jim's right.......

Squirtin Thunder
    Q,
    Thanks for backing me up.
    It helps knowing I am not standing alone.
    Jim

FOURQ
    Q,
    Thanks for backing me up.
    It helps knowing I am not standing alone.
    Jim
    anytime Jim

Ol Yeller
    Non of my buisnes and this is not related to anyone specific but in my 37 years I've learned to trust my instinct-if it smells like bull shit, treat it as bull shit and stay away. Sometimes though, just for the benifit of the doubt I'll afford trust to a person/buisness against me inner feelings--9 times out of 10 I get burned, such as the case with my last engine builder. I hope I'm raising my 3 boys to be men of thier word, with integerty and honor dispite how screwed up the newer generations seems to be getting. Okay, done with my tangent now, good night.

Maybe this is too simplistic, but if you deal with someone that names himself "Wheeler Dealer", why would you trust him more than "Used Car Salesman"? :hammerhea

Jet Hydro
    Man this is not what I wanted to read...I`m sending off some money tomorrow to a guy I have never heard of..... oneBADbahner... I hope he`s not one of these Wheeler Dealer guys????? I keep telling him to send it Fed-Ex freight COD but he wants me to western union him the money before he ships. Hope I`m not screwing up?????
    I`v had good luck buying off the boards so far. Hope my luck doesn't run out like it did on E Bay. :argue:

moneysucker
    Maybe this is too simplistic, but if you deal with someone that names himself "Wheeler Dealer", why would you trust him more than "Used Car Salesman"? :hammerhea
    Funny you should mention that. He is a used car sales man.

Cy you hit the nail on the head
    I was 10 min away from him for 3 days and only 3 hrs away from him for 6 days he promised that he would get with me and get me the parts he had promised then gives some pissy excuse that i wronged him... um sorry if you feal that way dude but how..lets work it out....i have lots of proof of my own that this guy is a fraud but thats my information and if he wants to call me out on it i will be more than happy to disclose my information..(by the way its all public record information) i dont like to slam pepole in a public fourm but i think Jim's right.......
    Does this mean he is banned from www.southwindjetboats.com

Squirtin Thunder
    Does this mean he is banned from www.southwindjetboats.com
    Sure hope so !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast